From Homestar Runner Wiki
- Homestarloween Party — Marzipan has one of Pom Pom's Girls hold up a Republican sign with an elephant on it.
- Email 50 emails — Strong Bad talks about elephant feet while on the phone.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 3 — Cheerleader wears an elephant head from the mall as a "new style".
- Email impression — Homestar Runner wears hippo slippers (but calls them "elephants") to look like Strong Sad.
- Email origins — Strong Bad calls Strong Sad Harry Elephanté.
- Email crying — Strong Bad makes a picture of a two-legged elephant called Tendafoot to represent Strong Sad.
- Happy Fireworks — Coach Z is talking to Bubs about fireworks when he says he married an M-300, 250, and Elephant.
- A Folky Tale — Coach Z says that he killed the Elephant Man when Strong Sad "faints".
- Email retirement — Strong Bad is shown in front of a curtain with an elephant on it before it moves up to show Strong Sad's "feet" of wonder.
- DNA Evidence — Strong Bad says he was close to finding out if Strong Sad was part elephant or part hippo.
- Email nightlife — Strong Bad buys a drink called a "Pink Elephant Pants" from Bubs.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 16.2 — Strong Bad calls Strong Sad "Ella Phantzgerald."
- Xeriouxly Forxe — In the "redesign", Strong Sad is drawn with an elephant's head.