From Homestar Runner Wiki
 As Music
- Everybody Knows It — Puppet Homestar tells The Cheat to "Mash play on that jambox." The Jam Box then reappears in several other toons.
- Strong Sad's Lament — Strong Sad states that he'll take his washboard and jam with Francis Scott Key instead.
- Puppet Homestar recorded a series of songs with They Might Be Giants, collectively titled "Puppet Jam".
- Email cheatday — Bubs tries to cut demos for two of Strong Bad's songs, the latter of which he calls a good jam.
- Email rock opera — Stinkoman's line from time capsule is pulled out of context to form the sentence "Positate without pizzaz and jam!"
 As a Fruit Preserve
- The Interview — Homestar's résumé is actually a grocery list, which includes jam.
- Email 50 emails — Old-Timey Strong Bad commands The Sneak to steal fresh jam for him.
- Where's The Cheat? — While playing Connect Four with Strong Sad, Homsar tells Bubs that he "just lost [his] jengajam".
- Pumpkin Carve-nival — Coach Z complains about a "Pajama jammie-jam".
- Strong Sad's Lament — Homsar's e-vite to Strong Sad lists "Late Night JengaJam."
- Population: Tire — One possible message after getting 500 points is "JAM ON IT".
- Happy Hallow-day — The skull in the spooky woods sprouts a rainbow afro and says, "A-jam on it!"
- Email slumber party and the Quote of the Week for October 4, 2007 — Strong Bad refers to pajamas as "jim-jams".
- Kick-A-Ball — The page title is "A Kick-a-ball jam named Saturdays".