Number One Jams
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Number one jam is a phrase used within the Homestar Runner body of work when The Brothers Chaps or a character is describing a song. The term is often used in a self-referential context, so there is nothing to verify whether or not a song is actually a Number One Jam. However, sometimes the claim is verified, as in time capsule when Stinkoman remarks "It tastes like a number one jam" after eating the Grumblecakes single.
- Everybody to the Limit — "The #1 Summer Jam" (description on the Toons Menu)
- Ballad of The Sneak — "The #1 Summer Jam from 1936" (description on the Toons Menu)
- Email time capsule — Strong Bad puts a cassette tape with one of his number one jams about Grumblecakes in his time capsule. Then, Stinkoman eats the cassette tape, thinking that it's a power crunch, and says, "It tastes like a number one jam!"
- Email rampage — Coach Z raps that his lyrical rampage is "the number one jam on all the stations".
- Email alternate universe — Strong Bad and his doppelgängers record a number one jam.
- An Important Rap Song — "Download All Our Number One Jams!!" appears at the end.
- Field Day Intro — Strong Bad decides to give the audience the "number one jam of the summer!"
- Store — The message on the front page decribes Strongbad_email.exe Disc Five as "the number one jam of the summer".