From Homestar Runner Wiki
Certain characters will often jumble around words such that they are in a different order than usually used.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 7.0 — Bubs says, "Hey, Bubs... this is Marzipan!"
- Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon — Homestar Runner says, "Only you can prevent scouting! Boy, do we need forest fires!"
- Email haircut — Strong Bad says, "cutting-art, state-of-the-edge".
- Peasant's Quest — If you type "take map" at the burninated cottage after having already obtained it, the text says, "Yeah but like you already map the took, guy!"
- Email radio outtake — Strong Sad, as The Deathly Pallor, says, "music-free commercials".
- Email dreamail — Strong Bad says, "CRAP THE WHAT?!"
- Email secret recipes — Homestar says, "Oh, look, it's my best friends Cheat and The Strong Bad!"
- TrogdorCon '97 — Strong Bad says, "Yeah, I'll see it when I believe it."
- Happy Hallow-Day — Strong Bad says, "I'm gonna egg so many candies and eat so much houses!"
- Email looking old — Strong Bad says "short such notice".
- Date Nite — Homestar says, "My name is Waiter, I will be your Homestar for this evening."
- Sbemail 169 Deleted Scene — Coach Z says "hottest market on the money".
- Email more armies — Strong Bad refers to one of the sender's children as a "step-headed red-child".
- Costume Commercial — The page title is "Closeout Costumes at Authentic Prices!".
- Baddest of the Bands — When Limozeen answers Strong Bad's coolest album contest letter, they say, "...ready to sock your rocks off".