Made-Up Body Parts
From Homestar Runner Wiki
In many Homestar Runner cartoons, Strong Bad has been shown to have a habit of making up names of body parts that don't exist. Some of these names have been made by adding the stereotypical Latin suffix -us at the end.
- Tis True, Pom Pom, Tis True — Strong Bad complains about his broken "clavicus majorus." This name is based on the clavicle, a bone also known as the "collar bone" that is found in the shoulder.
- Email unused emails — Strong Bad runs and jumps on the table in his computer room, and makes the same complaint about his broken "clavicus majorus" while lying on his back.
- Email suntan — The Cloitsterizer claims to be able to maximize your "cloits and dloits", two more nonexistent body parts.
- Peasant's Quest — If Rather Dashing repeatedly uses the crank at the well, the game mentions exercising your "Deltoidus Rex" muscles. This name is based on a shoulder muscle called the deltoid muscle. Rex is Latin for "king".
- Strong Badia the Free — Several characters mention their "pretendix". Strong Sad's is removed and placed in a jar, and later stolen and traded to Bubs by Strong Bad. The name is similar to that of the "appendix".