From Homestar Runner Wiki
"Papes" is a word used to mean "paper" frequently.
- Everything Else, Volume 2 — Coach Z's rap when he steps on to the FBI Warning screen includes "papes".
- Email candy product — The newspaper that Strong Bad is reading reads "Back Pape" and "Da NewsPapes".
- Quote of the Week — The 6 July 2006 quote includes "We are the Cool Tapes. We make some phat papes."
- Email underlings — Strong Bad reads a similar newspaper to the one in candy product. The newspaper reads "Da News Papes".
- Email the paper — Strong Bad calls The Paper "ol' Papes". Its New Stuff description also has "papes" in it.
- Email bike thief — Strong Bad calls New Paper "New Papes".
- Baddest of the Bands — If you try to take the toilet paper when Coach Z is at the track, he will get angry at you because you are trying to take the "terlet papes".
- Email hremail3184 — Strong Bad quickly says "'Cuz I've caused plenty of those." when talking about explosions while reading Da News Papes.
- Where My Hat Is At? (toon) — At the end of the toon, Homestar holds up "The Local Newspapes" which says his team won the big game.
- Email independent — Strong Bad holds up a copy of the "Local Trade Papes".