From Homestar Runner Wiki
- Theme Song Video — In one scene, Homestar and Strong Bad are racing slot cars (on a track that actually has no slots). Strong Bad's car crashes and flips.
- Tis True, Pom Pom, Tis True — Strong Bad and Homestar compete in a race. Strong Bad cheats to win.
- Email flashback — Strong Bad and Homestar Runner hold a 10-step footrace over an egg.
- Homestar and the Nice Present — Homestar races Santaman.
- The Li'l Brudder Show — Li'l Brudder does a 20-minute hundred yard dash.
- Email record book — Homestar mentions stock car racing when reciting redneck jokes.
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — If you select "I'm in the mood for a..." when looking for essence, Strong Bad challenges Homestar to a race to the food court.
- Email disconnected — Strong Bad finally beats Homestar in the Million Yard Dash, only to learn Homestar has quit the running business.
- Kid Speedy — Kid Speedy races to try and come in not last place.
- Weclome Back — Glutton Camp (The King of Town) challenges Gluten Camp (Strong Sad) to a race through an obstacle course.
- Homestar Ruiner — Homestar and Pom Pom compete in the Tri-Annual Race to the End of the Race.