From Homestar Runner Wiki
(Redirected from SBLOUNSKCHED!
"You got... SBLOUNSKCHED!"
The SBLOUNSKCHED! bar is Strong Bad's very own brand of candy bar, which he of course needs because he is "famous, popular, and chick-magnet enough to have a candy product." It is produced by Cheap as Free Foodstuffs. The name of the bar is a marketing triumph, and is composed of "50% Strong Bad, 50% tooth rot, and 50% ta-dah!!!" The candy concoction is shaped like Strong Bad's pants, with a bite taken out for security purposes. The missing bite is not reflected in the packaging. According to the end of the commercial, one free root canal or cavity search is offered upon the purchase of one bar. Its logo has the "SB" part bigger and red, as a reference to Strong Bad.
 Creation of a SBLOUNSKCHED! bar
- A name that's 50% Strong Bad, 50% tooth rot, and 50% ta-dah!, as well as a wrapper concept thought up by Strong Bad.
- Starting candy-making process with a gaseous cloud of marshmallow vapor.
- Encase cloud of marshmallow vapor in a globule of semi-solid licorice colloid.
- Float several of these in a channel of liquid nougat (the candy equivalent of veal).
- Roll all that up inside a solid crispety cookety log.
- Cover it with rich, creamy... pepperoni.
- Sprinkle that with, not just crispy puffed rice, but whole tiny bowls of crispy puffed rice cereal.
- Smother that with the ol' BBC: Boring Brown Chocolate.
- Emboss the SBLOUNSKCHED! logo into the candy bar.
- After trying to think of a better shape than the standard piece-of-crap shape, decide upon and use a pair of half-eaten choco-pants, with a bite taken out for security. At this stage the SBLOUNSKCHED! logo will mysteriously disappear.
 Separate Ingredients
- Gaseous cloud of marshmallow vapor
- Globules of semi-solid licorice colloid
- Channel of liquid nougat
- Crispety cookety log
- Rich, creamy pepperoni
- Tiny bowls of crispy puffed rice cereal (with tiny spoons)
- Boring Brown Chocolate (BBC)
 Commercial Jingle
The final product: A pair of half-eaten choco-pants
You got the munch,
The crisp and the crunch.
Livin' in the gutter with Grandma.
When Coach puts you in,
you gotta go for the win.
Y2K turned out all right!
You can do it!
Crunchy chew it!
Who's got the money?!?
You got... SBLOUNSKCHED!
SBLOUNSKCHED Fun-Sized Candy Bars
 Quotes of the Week
| SBLOUNSKCHED! Bar's Quotes of the Week
- "You got the munch, the crisp and the crunch. Livin' in the gutter with Grandma. When Coach puts you in, you gotta go for the win. Y2K turned out alright..." (candy product, download)