Talk:Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 10.2
From Homestar Runner Wiki
 FAT space
I dont think that Strong Bad is refering to a File Allocation Table when he is degrading his portly brother. Thoughts? --Drhaggis 10:51, 15 Sep 2004 (MST)
- It seems unlikely. --InterruptorJones 11:00, 15 Sep 2004 (MST)
- Agreed. I have removed this fun fact. --Tom 12:43, 15 Sep 2004 (MST)
 Dubious fun fact
The Easter Egg with Ron Dardman is referencing Strong Bad Email "Credit Card" where Strong Bad prank-emails Homestar for his Credit Card Number.
How so? I don't see the correlation. I've removed this Fun Fact for the present. --Upsilon 07:00, 23 Nov 2004
Why are all of the answering machines .2 now? There's no page for just 9/10/11, only 9.2/10.2/11.2 --nintendorulez 14:54, 12 Mar 2005 (MST)
- Uh, those are the names The Brothers Chaps gave the toons. Beats me. Maybe they named them that because of the new PhoneTime XL8 answering machine? We just name the articles after the toons. -- Tom 11:51, 13 Mar 2005 (MST)
 I sleep in a bed shaped like a racecar...
The mention of a racecar bed reminds me of the Simpsons epsiode A Milhouse Divided in which Milhouse's dad gets separated from his wife and brags to Homer:
Kirk: (describing single life at his new apartment) And another great thing: you get your own bed! I sleep in a racing car. Do you?
Homer: I sleep in a big bed with my wife.
Kirk: (dejected) Oh, yeah.
Just thought it was worth pointing out, now that a racecar bed has been mentioned in two toons (the other one is secret identity). I'm not sure if it's strong enough to be a reference, even though I've never heard of a racecar bed outside of this Simpsons epsiode. Trey56 22:41, 25 January 2006 (UTC)
- I don't think so... My cousin has a racecar bed. It's just a little-kid fantasy, I think. --DorianGray
 Posting to confirm a deleted Fun Fact
- When Ron Dardman calls about the charge on Marzipan's credit card, he says, "...in lieu of an actual signature, someone drew some kind of a little underbite man with a beanie cap on..." He's probably describing Homestar, who allegedly bought the Race Car bed.
This fact was featured on the article from 2004-2007. I believe it is unneccesary, but we probably need others' opinions before we can decide if it should be gone forever. Bad Bad Guy 00:47, 5 October 2007 (UTC)
 VI Warshawski
Is there a reason Strong Sad pronounces this "V.I. Warshowski"? i almost changed it until i saw it was a real-world reference. is it supposed to be pronounced this way, or with "shaw" in the middle? The Knights Who Say Ni 18:03, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
 Strong Sad's Message
Does anybody else find his last line more than a little... suggestive? Sidnoea 19:14, 9 January 2010 (UTC)