From Homestar Runner Wiki
Um. Hi. I'm MrsCommanderson. But you guys can call me Lemita. That's my other username... for other places... I sometimes wonder why it's not my username here. o_O I'm a girl... I like music... and cloth. :D
Check out the other parts of this page, and my page on TMBW! :D
 All Your Base are belong to Bubs
Very old fan thingie I made. Haha? Maybe. []
 Additions to HRwiki
- STUFF voting (a looong while back)
- Fun facts (sometimes)
- The -erson page
- On 11-25-05: Puppet Jam: President's Daughter was my first transcript!
- On 12-15-05: Puppet Jam: Apple Juice Blues second transcript!
- On 12-16-05: Attempted Puppet Jam: Everybody Knows It... I did most of it! Or a rough version of parts of it.
- WOW. This means that I finished the remaining Puppet Jams from Everything Else, Volume 1! Yay!
- Homestar's Fashion Sense - Created and primarily set up.
- Toon: Cool Things and Date Nite
- Short: Drive-Thru and Peasant's Quest Movie Trailer
- Holiday: Under Construction and Halloween Potion-ma-jig
- Strong Bad email:
- Answering Machine: Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 9.2
- Teen Girl Squad: Issue 8, 9, 12
- Found out about H*R from: My friend, who was telling me about the email stupid stuff
- First cartoon: stupid stuff, then cheatday.
- Found the wiki by: Google I think.
- On the TMBG wiki as: Lemita
 Favorite quotes
- "That's extracurriculariffic!"
- "Yeah yeah, Right right."
- "I doubt it. I drove."
- "When life throws pies at you, you make yourself a tall, cool glass of piemonade."
- "All right, squawk box! Shut it up about the fish already."
- "Survey says, you're an idiot!
- "Awwww, that's almost adorable.
- "You're not a broom?!"
- "Look, I can make mine say 'oboe shoes'!"
- "Talk atcha later..."
- "Um, I think it was dot-egg or dot-muffin or something."
- "SWEET MOTHER OF MYSTERY! What's going on here?"
- "Look, if it weren't for that tentacle skull riding the old-timey bike, this video would have nothin'!"
- "Whatever they're called, that one right there with the glasses, he started talking all these vocabulary words at me and confusin' me and the next thing I know, I was relegated to this crappy bit part."
- "There he is! That glasses guy. You really dig those extreme climates, huh? The desert, the arctic, football stadiums..."
- "And I'm just here ridin' all y'all's coat tails."
- "Did you hear that? It said 'Preeeeow'!"
- "It's like I'm right there, wheeling Grandma through the old town. Do you want to stop in here and get a kielbasa, Grandma?"
- "You're not Ali. You're not even literate."