From Homestar Runner Wiki
"That's not very ladylike."
Strong Sad and Bubs's relationship. The two don't interact very much, but when they do, Bubs usually insults Strong Sad, though there are some times when they get along.
 Not Getting Along
- The Best Decemberween Ever — Bubs has a Strong Sad voodoo doll for sale.
- Email 1 step ahead — Bubs mistakes Strong Sad for a female and doesn't help him unglue his hands from his butt.
- Email part-time job — Strong Bad asks if it's cool for him to take a break, and instead of just saying "No", Bubs responds, "Is Strong Sad cool?"
- Somber Vacation — When Strong Sad thanks Bubs, Strong Bad, and Homestar for coming to his slide show presentation, Bubs is outraged because Strong Sad previously told him there would be casseroles. His mood is lightened, however, for he laughs at Strong Sad's getting "moonburned" everywhere, except the part where it always leaves the impression of a bikini.
- Baddest of the Bands — Bubs gets Strong Bad to trick Strong Sad into managing security and calls him a dummy when Strong Sad mistakes it for a band.
- Doomy Tales of the Macabre — Strong Sad tells a story in which he has Bubs unwittingly kill himself by turning his concession stand into a living creature which then bites his head off.
 Getting Along
- Email labor day — Bubs laughs at Strong Sad's joke about Strong Bad's invitation getting "dah-lee-ted" and says "Three cheers for Strong Sad!"
- Email pop-up — In an Easter egg, Strong Sad and Bubs play dominoes with The Cheat.
- Email unnatural — Strong Sad offers to help understand King Bubsgonzola Supreme by using a tape recorder that translates the roars to "Don't eat my chicken wings!" Believing that something in Bubs's chicken wings caused him to mutate, Strong Sad comes up with a plan to shrink Bubs back to size with a bowl of kashi, saying it's the culinary opposite of chicken wings. This inexplicably worked, since the chicken wings weren't actually what caused Bubs to grow.