From Homestar Runner Wiki
talk about how awsome i am! yay!
- Okay: Jibney is aweseome! And WECLOM'D!
Welcome to the Homestar Runner Wiki! I wanted to extend a personal welcome, since I believe strongly that a Wiki should be a democratic and non-threatening place where everyone feels like they can contribute. Unfortunately it can be very frustrating at first if you make changes that are ignored or changed back by other users, but if so I encourage you to hang in there; as you get a feel for the way things are done around here you'll feel more at home. That was my experience, anyway!
Here are some tips to get you started:
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the help page.
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to familiarize yourself with our wiki standards.
- Read up on the rules and guidelines for your user page. What you're reading right now, by the way, is the "Talk:" page that goes with your user page. It's a good way to communicate directly with specific users. The best way to respond, though, is on the same user page where the conversation was started. E.g. if you have a question, go to my user talk page and edit it, then watch my page (via Recent changes) for a response.
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to The Stick.
- If you're looking for more community interaction, you can also register over at our forum and get More Community Interaction Than You Or Your Grandmother Can Handle!
- Above all, be bold and have fun!
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. (In general, it's frowned on to delete other people's input on talk pages, but this entry is just here to be helpful. When it's done being helpful, I guarantee you won't hurt my feelings by ditching it!)
 sighn up for d'ween party!
sighn up! include costume!Jibney 21:36, 30 October 2005 (UTC)
- Hey, Jibney, just letting you know that it's not appropriate to spam everyone's talk pages with notices about your "party." Maybe you could have a "party" on Fanstuff Wiki, but not so much here. Homestar Coder 02:54, 31 October 2005 (UTC)
i was banned from the fanstuff wiki. cough untilnextyear coughJibney 02:57, 31 October 2005 (UTC)
- Hm... It seems Homestar Coder is gently encouraging you not to get banned here. Pretty much everybody who uses the wiki uses recent changes, and will notice your party without being invited. (If they don't do anything as a result... well, that's their option.) And just so somebody is coming, put me down as wearing a fat suit and carrying a swordstick, as G.K. Chesterton (see pictures). —AbdiViklas 03:21, 31 October 2005 (UTC)
- Actually, I just went and read the party as it stands now. I think it would be a good idea not to represent existing users in insulting ways (e.g. drunk), especially without their permission. Very creative, but please don't add me to the party until you've changed it. (Also, try to avoid embarrassing misspellings of user's names.) —AbdiViklas 03:36, 31 October 2005 (UTC)
fix'd!Jibney 03:58, 31 October 2005 (UTC) p.s. added you.
- Uh, all you did was change alcoholic drinks into "Coke" (whether you mean the cola or the drug, you didn't specify, but it doesn't really matter either way.) So you're still insulting us, just in a different manner. --Jay (Talk) 04:01, 31 October 2005 (UTC)
FIX'D again'd! now bedtime...Jibney 04:07, 31 October 2005 (UTC)
- Thanks for the invite and all, but I think the guys here are trying to give you good and sound advice. Listen, and appreciate the counsel they're trying to offer you. --Stux 15:46, 31 October 2005 (UTC)
 Fanstuff Wiki
Are you from the Fanstuff Wiki? I know Jibney is a recurring theme there. -Me, from teh HRFWiki.
yeah, but i got banned....i will not troll here though.-Jibney 23:07, 30 October 2005 (UTC)
 Hello, Marshieman.
It's been a while. How's your, uh, hypothetical sister? --Thatkidsam 22:22, 1 November 2005 (UTC)
Yes. Yes indeed, I am. He has an identical grammar style, and he mentioned that he was blocked for 1 year. Marshieman was blocked for a year on the Fanstuff Wiki for being extremely annoying and disruptive. --Thatkidsam 22:36, 1 November 2005 (UTC)
I have no idea. I didn't know Marshieman was alive and editing until I found him here. The admins can block him. --Thatkidsam 23:06, 1 November 2005 (UTC)
- It's probably because he wasn't causing trouble over here... Or was he? --Thatkidsam 23:07, 1 November 2005 (UTC)
yes i was marshieman! i didnt hack any account neither! i didnt even know who e-102 was at the time! you guys are wrong! and i'm mad totalspaceshipguy 3's unkown age user squad! grrr!!!!Jibney 00:32, 2 November 2005 (UTC)
"and i'm mad totalspaceshipguy 3's unkown age user squad"... Wow... Just wow... I would have thought your grammar would have improved with this year of inprisonment. (sp?) --Thatkidsam 01:06, 2 November 2005 (UTC)
Waaait, is this guy blocked yet? I saw Marshieman's contribs (On this knowledge base, too), and he just admitted he was Marshieman. --Thatkidsam 01:09, 2 November 2005 (UTC)
- I think the Fanstuff Marshieman--i.e., this guy here--and the Marshieman who trolled here were different... The Marshieman who trolled here didn't seem the same as what I read on the Fanstuff user's talk page. --DorianGray
i am marshieman! what are you guys talkin' aboot? i made trogdor's blog,(though it got deleted) and thatkidsam, it hasnt been a year! i get unblocked in august of 2006. now i made a typo on uknown age user squad was just insulting. i never hacked any account!Jibney 03:15, 2 November 2005 (UTC)
- So, here we have someone who is either a past serious vandal, or pretending to be one. Either way, this is like someone coming to Wikipedia and claiming outright to be Willy on Wheels. - Kookykman(t)(c)(r)
Hm... Seems that you have become your own inside joke. You're more famous than me! --Thatkidsam 21:57, 2 November 2005 (UTC)
Jibney, this is Lapper from the Recent Changes Patrol. It is now requested of you that you stop vandalizing captions at the risk of being labeled a troll. You have already identified yourself as a persistent troll, so it is suggested that you don't put another splotch on your record. — Lapper (talk) 16:44, 6 November 2005 (UTC)
how is it trolling? i just dont like the captions. besides isnt this a wiki anyone can edit?Jibney 16:47, 6 November 2005 (UTC)
- It is not trolling. That said, you have been randomly changing captions to completely irrelevant text. I request that you do this on your own userspace. — Lapper (talk) 16:50, 6 November 2005 (UTC)
the image caption on "that a ghost" says: "dig my grave" thats not funny, nor creative.Jibney 23:18, 8 November 2005 (UTC)
Hm. Well, you're 9 years old. There's an answer. --Thatkidsam 18:46, 12 November 2005 (UTC)
i'm 10! you idiot... and h*r 700 is 9 so...what's your point? Jibney 23:36, 24 November 2005 (UTC)
Well, it's not like I'm going to respect you just because you're still younger than me... And H*R 700 is respected because he doesn't troll, doesn't have a fake sister, he's not extremely immature, and he didn't steal the name of a running gag for his usernames. That is only scraping the surface. --Thatkidsam 02:06, 12 December 2005 (UTC)
- Thatkidsam, I don't know the history between you and Jibney. That means I have an outsider's point of view and am relatively uninformed. Let me just describe how it looks from that point of view, though: I see most users alerting Jibney to problems or warning him in a mature way as Lapper did above. Your interactions with him, though, seem to show a strong personal bone to pick with him. I don't know why you might feel this way, but I encourage you to move past it. If he did some terrible personal offense to you in the past, then it would be in keeping with the spirit of this wiki and general human decency to forgive him. If he didn't, then I suggest you get some perspective: Jibney is not TBC, nor is he NSMC. Perhaps lightening up is in order.
- At any rate, it's not acceptable around here to withhold respect based on a User's age. Every user is entitled a certain baseline of respect, and that includes not insulting them or engaging in lengthy petty feuds. Yes, a user's actions can add to that respect—and you will go up a notch in my respect if you cut developing users some slack and encourage, build up, and support users instead of insulting and antagonizing them. If you find it impossible to forgive or ignore Jibney, then there's a very easy solution: avoid him. —AbdiViklas 04:50, 12 December 2005 (UTC)
 Heh heh...
i didn't hack his account! i didn't even KNOW about e-102 then! GEZZZ!Jibney 21:46, 9 November 2005 (UTC)
No, I don't belive you hacked his account. I think it was his own stupidity that did it. And, some people are starting to suspect thing's about you. But I want to tell you something, your alot better then E-102. And I'm also starting to belive you are E-102. But, you probably aren't. But, don't worry, Marshieman, after we get this case of E-102, you, and the Hacker, then everything will be over with. Until then, I'll be interviewing you frequently. H * R 7 0 0 11:56, 10 November 2005 (UTC)
yeah,i hate to be blamed about something i didn't do. i'm not E-102 by the way. but i am better then him. i can agree with that. that dark "e-102" was just an exuse for getting the feeling of trolling. well i gotta go!Jibney 13:22, 10 November 2005 (UTC)
What? E-102 is not worse than Marshieman! Jibney, you flamed TONS of users... Including ME! E-102 didn't flame that many people although he did flame me. At least E-102 is LIKABLE! --Thatkidsam 18:47, 12 November 2005 (UTC)
 Hey, man, I'm sorry for impersonating you.
Yeah. And I wasn't sure if it was yo who hacked me, but someone did. So, yeah. I'm sorry. E-102 Stinkoman
 Sunt eu, un... haiduc?
Thanks to you and an outdated link on Animation Sightings, I encountered "Dragostea Din Tei" (aka the "Numa Numa" song) for the first time, and now I've got the dang thing stuck in my head! It doesn't help that I know a little Romanian, and I looked up the lyrics, so now I can sing along (though I must say I look better dancing than Gary Brolsma). —AbdiViklas 15:13, 13 November 2005 (UTC)
- LOL! I've had the song stuck in my head for days too! My old roommate's from Romania so I'm gonna ask him what it means ...and no one looks better dancing the "Numa Numa" than Gary Brolsma! ;) --Stux 16:12, 13 November 2005 (UTC)
why are you telling me this?Jibney 21:56, 13 November 2005 (UTC)
- Because your user page was the first place I'd heard of it. And Stux, try this translation. Kind of weird—I can't imagine an American boy-band song involving comparisons to Picasso and linden trees. —AbdiViklas 00:14, 21 November 2005 (UTC)
oh yeah...i love that song....picasso?Jibney 02:02, 21 November 2005 (UTC)
- Yep, it's in there. Check out that translation I linked. —AbdiViklas 02:07, 21 November 2005 (UTC)
And there's an outlaw on a cellphone! It's cool!12:39, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
Um, why did you just edit 220.127.116.11's user page and talk page with some gibberish? There's no reason to use an anonny's talk page except to attempt communication in extreme circumstances, and editing anybody's user page is considered vandalism. —AbdiViklas 17:05, 21 November 2005 (UTC)
- Note: The IP-address pages were newly created with the gibberish. Just thought I'd point that out. — KieferSkunk (talk) — 17:06, 21 November 2005 (UTC)
- The IP, however, has been used before; its only contributions were a string of nonsensical (and therefore vandalistic) edits during the early hours of Halloween Potion-ma-jig. Jibney, please be aware that nonsense edits to a nonsense editor look kinda suspicious. I just defended you from somebody accusing you without logical basis; please don't make me regret it. —AbdiViklas 17:14, 21 November 2005 (UTC)
- If you check Jibney's contributions, you'll notice that he hasn't made and edit since December 28. My guess is he hasn't checked the wiki since then. --Stux 14:41, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
I'm very sorry for any mean comments I have made. To repay you, I have gotten you unblocked on the Fanstuff Wiki. Enjoy your stay. --Thatkidsam 23:58, 19 March 2006 (UTC)
Thanks. um, sorry i'm late. I did enjoy my stay. And in March of this year, I was forbidden'd from the fanstuff because we got AOL internet browser which causes the fanstuff to be 404'd everytime I go on. But soon that will be fixed.-Jibney 21:03, 22 June 2007 (UTC)