User talk:Stinkoman K
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Welcome to the Homestar Runner Wiki! We're glad to have you as a member. If you need any help, feel free to ask me, a sysop, or anyone on the welcoming committee. You can also post questions on the FAQ talk page.
Here are some tips to get you started:
- To learn about the wiki, go to the about page.
- If you need general information, editing tips, or answers to frequently asked questions, check out the help page.
- Before you do any significant editing, be sure to familiarize yourself with our wiki standards.
- Read up on the rules and guidelines for your user page. What you're reading right now, by the way, is the "Talk:" page that goes with your user page. It's a good way to communicate directly with specific users. The best way to respond, though, is on the same user page where the conversation was started. E.g. if you have a question, go to my user talk page and edit it, then watch my page (via Recent changes) for a response.
- If you're not sure what you can do to help out, head over to The Stick.
- You may want to practice your editing in The Sandbox.
- Take a look at the list of common misspellings.
- If you're looking for more community interaction, you can also register over at wiki forum.
- To learn about all our awesome pages, take a trip on the Wiki tour.
- Above all, be sure to be bold and have fun!
Feel free to delete this message when you're done reading it. After all, your user page belongs to you. I hope this information is helpful, and that you'll have a good experience contributing to our knowledge-base and our community.
P.S: I'm assuming you've seen that the fanstuff is under attack. REVERT MEN, REVERT!!!
- Thanks, but that logo isn't mine. I found it on someones talk page, and thought it looked cool. — talk Bubsty edits 19:05, 19 November 2005 (UTC)
 A telegramoparcel!
Greetings, Sir Stink! Stop
This is Sir Strong Bad contacting you from the the year 1938! Stop
I wish to make your acquaintance! Stop
One would also believe that you mean to say "grammatical" errors on your electronic user page as opposed to "grammarical". Stop
Ahhh, what irony! Stop
 Your siggy
Hi Stinkoman K! I am writing cuz is you see here, your sig has an extra line at the end... I tried removing it, if you don't mind, but unfortunately mediawiki will keep adding a carriage return at the end. I don't do much with sigs so, you should get someone with more experience to help you out... in the meantime I'll try to see if there's something I can find. Thanks! --Stux 17:28, 20 November 2005 (UTC)
Yeah, that gets annoying. Maybe I can ask a sysop or something. --Stinkoman KTalk 18:06, 20 November 2005 (UTC)
- Yeah I asked E.L._Cool about it just now to see if he knew. Sysops like Thunderbird_L17 and It's dot com should know too. --Stux 18:09, 20 November 2005 (UTC)
Thanks. Can you fix it on the fanstuff wiki, too? I have the same problem there. --Stinkoman KTalk 18:57, 20 November 2005 (UTC)
- I don't have an acount on Fanstuff, but just close all the open <font> tags. — Elcool (talk)(contribs) 19:00, 20 November 2005 (UTC)
- Yea, when I saw your note on my talk page, I figured by now your sig would have been fixed by other helpful users. Unfortunitly, I've never been too good at code happenings, basically everything I've learned about it is by copying the work of others on other pages, and going from there. Dot Com or Stux are probably your best bets for that kinda thing. Feel free to ask for help on anything else though, I do have a few credentials and talents. ⇔Thunderbird⇔ 19:35, 20 November 2005 (UTC)
 merchendice? I think you mean merchandice!
You spelled merchandice wrong on your user page.-- Benol, aka Coach B 00:55, 30 November 2005 (UTC)
- Umm, actually, neither of those is right: it's "merchandise". With an S. Heimstern Läufer 00:07, 11 December 2005 (UTC)
Where does the K come from?-- Benol, aka Coach B 03:59, 19 December 2005 (UTC)
I made 2 images including the Brandy 4000. Can I put them on my page?
- Absolutely. Just no more than 2 unless they're already being used on another wiki page as well. — User:ACupOfCoffee@ @ 03:13, 8 January 2006 (UTC)
Weren't they banned, or something? 'SupremeRulerOfSBadia' 00:54, 21 May 2006 (UTC)
- This user hasn't edited in over five months, which was well over a month and a half before guestbooks became an issue. -- Tom 01:11, 21 May 2006 (UTC)
Ah, now that I see that, I'll delete it. -Stinkoman KTalk 14:06, 11 July 2006 (UTC)
 My Edit
According to this, you deleted my edit because I edited his userpage. but he was instructing us to edit it, and to post our wikis. I don't understand how other users can edit his userpage, but I couldn't. -Stinkoman KTalk 16:16, 4 September 2006 (UTC)
- See HRWiki:User space: "Please do not encourage anyone to casually edit your page. Casual editing of another's user page is strongly discouraged and in most cases may be reverted." — It's dot com 16:21, 4 September 2006 (UTC)
- To elaborate, the same rules apply to everybody. Recently I made a few tweaks to The thing's user page to bring it closer to this guideline. These signed sections predated the guestbook event, and rather than delete them entirely, I tried to leave them as lists rather than invitations to sign. —AbdiViklas 19:26, 4 September 2006 (UTC)