From Homestar Runner Wiki
I. Hate. Sauerkraut!
 A Little About Myself
Greetings! Please let me introduce myself. My user name here, as you can probably see, is Elcool (I also used to be known as E.L. Cool, but shortened it for convenience). Outside of the WikiWorld and InternetLand I go by the name of Elad (IPA: [ʔel:ʕad]). Elad L. (hence the initials E. and L. on my user name). I hail from the State of Israel, just in the center of the Middle East and very much proud of it. As an Israeli, I am fluent in Hebrew and (pretty much in) English. כתחביב, אני אוהב לזרוק משפטים בעברית באמצע טקסט לועזי שאף אחד לא יבין.
I came to this world kicking and screaming on December twenty third, nineteen eighty seven. I studied visual communication and went to a stupid reality show once. I currently work for an economic news site doing graphics, trying to make a review show, and DMing for my group of friends.
I was first introduced to the world of Homestar Runner when I was in junior high, around the time dragon and japanese cartoon were out. If I remember correctly, I saw the toon I got linked to and did not continue to check the site out. After seeing more and more links, I wondered what the site is about and started exploring it for myself. At that time there was no index page and no navigation bar, so the first thing I watched was the intro. I was welcome to some main page and I felt like the whole site was laid there on my hands and I didn't knew what to make of it. For a minute or so I looked around and moused over the buttons, until I noticed the First Time Here? link. The rest is history.
After I watched everything at least twice, I jokingly typed in the first address I could think of: www.homestarrunner.net, At first I thought it was some kind of joke, like some of the Easter eggs, but after careful reading I found out it was actually a fan forum. I started reading it and was amazed at the sheer number of fans just like me, as anyone in my class I showed the site, did not like it. I registered as fast as I could and had my first real fan experience. Of course I now found out about the existence of far more Easter eggs then I knew about and some secret pages I completely did not know, like Matt cake and the like.
The .net forums died at it's peak, leaving for me a big gap to fill with a community devoted to Homestar Runner like they were. In November 2003 I found out about the old wiki and read some of it's articles. I was amazed at the amount of pinpoint precision in which all these people analyzed each toon. Sure, the consistency level and the standards were not as high as today, but it was still there - all the information, all the characters and all those secretes I liked so much. After some weeks of lurking around and seeing the site updates, I registered the nick name which I had since the sixth grade and made my . I was not accustomed to the inner workings of the wiki accidentally blanked the glossary but got off with only a warning.
That first experience scared me a bit, and therefor I did not edit much. That was until I once again made my usual daily visit to the wiki, only to find out about the new MediaWiki interface. So smooth and so shiny. I started reading talk pages and HRWiki namespace pages and got accustomed to the new standards. On April nineteenth, 2005 the first thing I made was a short, one-line user page and cast my vote on the April 2005 Sysop Nominations. I made more and more edits and several pages until on March eighth 2006 I was made part of the sysop team.
I also wrote the subtitles project, and created the (now defunct) The HRWiki Frappr group.on Homestar Runner in the Hebrew Wikipedia, the Hebrew subtitles for the
 Me and the Wiki
 Page Creations and translation
 Transcriptions and subtitles
- Transcribed Homestar vs. Other Little Girl
- Transcribed the Easter egg in The Cheatar
- Subtitled everything that's in Hebrew
- Subtitled Quality Time
 Other Costumes
I took the Other Costumes pages as my little project, and I split it from all being one one page to the several it is now, and standardized them along with Joshua.
I put all the costumes in chronological order in the following pages:
I added a total of about 90 images of costumes and completely made the following pages:
 Other Accomplishments
- Added Film template to replace filmography categories to all the toons.
- Standardizing images with Homestar Coder
- Standardized Peasant's Quest Responses.
- De-stubbed Trogdor. (Featured)
- Found out about HOW Magazine Interview - Aug 2003, asked for premission for it and had it mailed to Some HSR themed username.
- Added subtitlesLinks to every toon, exept SBEmails.
- De-stubbed Homestar Runner Halloween Costumes & Products
- Not a project or anything, but I'm usually the one to make the file name redirects when I click on the HRWiki link in the All-in-one script.
- general gnoming.
- . (about 250 images added)
 User Sub-Pages (and Other Related Stuff)
(Please do not edit those pages or any of their talk pages, unless specified otherwise)
- Templates: Colecting and archiving navigation templates, even deleted ones.
- SFotWoDoS Archive: An archive for the Stupid Facts of the Week or Day or So. Also seem to be an archive for old news published insted of facts.
- April1: This is how this page looked like in April Fools day.
- Nick's Name: List of user nicknames. Other users can contribute too.
- IRC Dos and Don'ts: A list of guidlines in the making for chat etiquette. Other users can contribute too.
- Lapper wrote about The Brothers Chaps. : A small story me and
 List O' Very Awesome Users
(Listed in alphabetical order. Users can be awesome for reasons not listed here. Sysops and admins not listed because they all naturally rock)
- Bubsty - Showed me the code for scrolling text in my userpage.
- Dacheatbot - Nice fellow; I'm in his NAGLC.
- Gafaddict - Helped me fix up my page.
- Homestramy20 - One of my best buddies on the wiki; Chatted with regularly.
- Joshua - Helped me with Other Costumes.
- Jweb Guru - A relic from the days of old came to the young wiki to validate its HTML.
- Kookykman - Gave me the Pewter Van Buren Award for the cleanup type job I did on Trogdor.
- Ookalaylay - Liked my Heb sig so much she still uses it! Also gave me this glass of Suudsu, twice!
- Rob (AKA Rainer) - Helped me fix up my page; I took the HTML logo he created (below).
- Smileyface11945 - Helped and encouraged me to create Hanging Objects.
- Thesmokingmonkey - A very nice guy with cool Easter eggs on his page; I liked helping defending his great Pasta Salad page.
You guys rock.
 Project GHIIQ (pronounced ghick): Getting Homestar Into Israel, Quickly!
 Project Timeline
This is the time line of the project since it began on 18.6.05.
Last Updated: 15.1.06.
 Disgusting little chit-chats
- My talk page
- My email
- My blog, Ganzakh (Hebrew)
- My deviantArt page
- Rishon LeZion: Why not meet face to face?