Homestar Runner's Sleepwear
From Homestar Runner Wiki
When Homestar Runner sleeps or is just waking up, he can be seen wearing his pajama outfit. That includes a white robe with two pockets, a cloth belt, slippers, a hat, a different T-shirt every time, and "stubble." It is perhaps a given that his robe has no sleeves at all, referencing his lack of visible arms.
The first time Homestar's pajamas were seen was when Strong Bad and The Cheat tried to pull off their Jumble caper. Homestar later walked in dressed in the same attire and drinking coffee, at which time Strong Bad questioned him about his five o'clock shadow. Homestar revealed that it is actually cinnamon, not a beard.
In Homestar Presents: Presents, Homestar slept in his pajamas and woke up to the noise of his alarm clock. This scene revealed that he doesn't actually sleep with his robe, but that he does sleep with his slippers.
Homestar also slept in his pajamas in Bubs' Motor Lodge, apparently inside a race car bed.
Homestar's Slippers are a pink/purple color and shaped like bunnies. They always have the eyes and ears upside down relative to one another. He wears them when sleeping or when recently waking from sleep. Homestar slept through all of June of 2006, thinking he only slept until mid-May. This time he changed his bunny slippers to Nebulon slippers. Homestar also owns a pair of hippo slippers, seen in impression, though he claims that they're elephants.
 Homestar Runner's T-shirts
Most of the time, the T-shirts that Homestar wears to bed reference those that are worn by famous people or movie characters.
- His first T-shirt is a picture of himself running, which at one point could be found in the store.
- His second T-shirt is essentially the same as that worn by Michael Jackson in bed in the video for Beat It. This includes the inaccurate depiction of a keyboard, showing both single black keys and three white keys in a row.
- His third T-shirt, reading I ♥ Toxic Waste, is the shirt Val Kilmer (as Chris Knight) wears when he first appears in the movie Real Genius while interviewing for a job at Darlington.
- His fourth T-shirt is a reference to the movie This Is Spinal Tap, in which Nigel Tufnel is seen wearing the same shirt featuring a green ribcage and later remarks "This is what I sleep in sometimes".
- His fifth T-shirt is professional wrestler Roddy Piper's "Hot Rod" T-shirt.
 The Pajamas
 Fun Facts
- In the DVD commentary for the email caper, The Brothers Chaps revealed that the cinnamon beard is what they used to do when they made movies that required a 5 o'clock shadow when they were younger.
- HomestarRunner.com PAY PLUS! (Homestar running)
- Late night Store Thank You Message (Keyboard)
- Email secret identity (I ♥ TOXIC WASTE)
- Hremail 49 (Keyboard)