From Homestar Runner Wiki
Leomard "Lem" Sportsinterviews is a Free Country, USA author and illustrator. He first appeared in the Strong Bad Email studying with his book This Book is Better Than 1st, 2nd, and Quite Possibly Even 3rd Base, which was featured for sale on Bookazon.com. As well as authoring many works of literature, he has also directed the Peasant's Quest movie adaptation and has worked on many other forms of electronic media.
 Collected Works
 Strong Bad Emails
- studying — This Book is Better Than 1st, 2nd, and Quite Possibly Even 3rd Base (in Easter egg).
- A short essay called "Why People in Hollywood Ought to Give Me $5,760" was also mentioned in studying.
- vacation — A caricature of Strong Bad.
- mascot — A caricature of Strong Bad, Strong Mad and The Cheat being tired and hungry.
- kids' book — A children's book entitled Everyone is Different.
- army — The game of Three-to-one Marny.
- different town — A caricature of Eh, Steven (who resembles Eh! Steve! in a tuxedo) (in Easter egg).
- old comics — The Castlefunnies, co-authored with Levert Burtmore.
- Greeting Cards — A cartoon of a bear behind the mic at a comedy club, signed L.S. '02.
- portrait — The velvet painting of Strong Bad holding a skunk.
- secret identity — Laramie, Why?, cowritten with Beverly Sportsinterviews.
- theme song — It is revealed that Lem created the Strong Bad email show.
- web comics — He sends spam to The Cheat.
- fan club — He is one of the people coming to FHQWHfest as stated on the flier.
- rated — Women's Penitentiary Bakesale Nightmare (also produced and directed)
 Other Appearances
- Downloads — The ATM card is registered to Lem (in Easter egg).
- A Decemberween Pageant — Credited as co-producer of the movie Litigation Jackson.
- That Time of Year — Credited as author of That Time of Year.
- Peasant's Quest Movie Trailer — Credited as director of the Peasant's Quest Movie.
- HomestarRunner.com PAY PLUS! — His "cred" card is used as a sample for the order form.
- It's Like It Was Meant to Be — Credited as director.
- Non-Sequitur Champion — Credited as co-producer of The Show.
- Strong Bad Gameways — The account used to upload this video on YouTube is called "sportsinterviewa".
- Coach Z pukes in dude's toupee — Also uploaded by "sportsinterviewa".
- Bookazon.com — One of the reviewers mentions the "mild success of his first published essay, "Why People in Hollywood Ought to Give Me $5,760,""
- 8-Bit is Enough — Clicking on the pennants in Extended Play will show a credits sequence that mentions "Lem" Sportsinterviews.
 Other Sportsinterviewses
 Beverly Sportsinterviews
Two of her books (Ewww, Claire!! Why??? and Laramie, Why?) have won the "Some Award" award. Her third book, "Cat," spoke Anne, "Wash!", received the "Gold Circle", while her fourth and fifth, Problem Brian and Scar, Let Moe!, were given the "Round Award".
Beverly is credited as the writer for Twenty THANXty Six as "Beverly Sportsinterviews-Chimendez", suggesting that she may have married A. Chimendez. This also suggests that Beverly may be a relative of Lem as opposed to an ex-wife, as the practice of hyphenating a last name is far more commonly used to retain a birth surname than it is to retain a surname from a previous marriage.
 Collected Works
- Email origins — Wrote Ewww, Claire!! Why??? (in Easter egg).
- Email secret identity — Co-wrote Laramie, Why? with Leomard Sportsinterviews (in Easter egg).
- Email pop-up — Wrote "Cat," spoke Anne, "Wash!" (in Easter egg).
- Email specially marked — Wrote Problem Brian (in Easter egg).
- Email hiding — Wrote Scar, Let Moe! (a real stretch) (in Easter egg).
- Twenty THANXty Six — credited as writer in the end credits (as Beverly Sportsinterviews-Chimendez)
 Crazy Prof. Sportsinterviews
Crazy Prof. Sportsinterviews is yet another author in the Homestar Runner universe. His or her relationship to, or whether he or she is a pseudonym of, Lem or Beverly Sportsinterviews is unknown. His or her books appear to be parodies of Dr. Seuss's books.
 Collected Works
- Email radio — Wrote the children's book The Fish was Delish and it made Quite a Dish! (in Easter egg).
- Email cliffhangers — Wrote Little Jakey Pleasenthanks (in Easter egg).