From Homestar Runner Wiki
 Casio SK-1
The Casio SK-1 in particular was the tool used to craft some of homestarrunner.com's most recognizable tunes. It can even be said that younger generations now attribute the SK-1's lo-fi drum beats to Homestar Runner, unaware of their origin.
- FAQ — According to The Brothers Chaps, most of the music on the site is made with "old Casio keyboards or worse".
- The Cheat's Keyboard is a Casio SK-1.
- Sweet Cuppin' Cakes — Keyboard Strong Bad's head is a Casio VL-Tone.
- Email lady...ing — The background riffs on the LaserDisc song are demo tracks of the Casio MT-100.
 External Links
- VL1 - the Casio VL-Tone Emulator should be able to produce virtually identical sounds.