From Homestar Runner Wiki
The Brothers Chaps tend to toss the letter G around in places one would not normally expect to see it. It seems as if when The Brothers Chaps need to pick a letter, G is usually their choice.
 Notable Appearances
- Email suntan — Strong Sad's plush lobster Gooblies has a tag labeled "G".
- TROGDOR! — The "G" in the title must be clicked to access the hint screen.
- Cheat Commandos...O's — Ser-g-geant Marshie reports for duty.
- Email for kids — Homsar's letter of the day was "G".
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 7 — What's Her Face claimed that she could count to "G".
- Email pizzaz — Strong Bad said the secret to his pizzaz is the three G's: gumption, gum, and minty gargle.
- Happy Fireworks — The Cheat's firework display was "Plan G".
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 11 — Cheerleader reads a script for the toon she is in, and asks, "Does "ugs" have one "g" or two?"
- Email the paper — in an Easter egg, a "G" replaces the "?" used as the Home team's score on the Scoreboard when Strong Bad interrupts the scene.
- Email hygiene — Strong Bad's fictional alias "Gene" receives a grade of G- on a school assignment.
- Email licensed — One of the names of the "country of manufacture" is Double G.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 14 — One of The Seniors has a "G" on his cap.
- Homestar Ruiner — Homestar wonders whether despair is spelled with one "G" or two.
- Place ya bets! — Homestar bets half a "G" that Strong Bad doesn't make it through SBEmail 200 alive.
- Baddest of the Bands — Bubs mumbles "carry the G" while doing math to figure out how much Strong Bad still owes him.
- 4 Gregs — The home team is the "g-backs". The Mascot that D n' D Greg is kicking has the letter "G" on it.
- Email dictionary — The symbol for the "GRAAAUUUGHNCK!!" sound is a twirling lowercase "g".
- Homestar Runner Goes For the Gold — Strong Glad's gold medal has a "G" on it.
Teen Girl Squad Issue 7
 Mispronunciation of G
The letter G can be pronounced two different ways in English: a hard G (IPA: /g/), as in "good" or a soft G (/dʒ/), similar to J, as in "gin". However, in the Homestar Runner universe, characters will pronounce words with a soft G that normally have the hard G.
 G as J
- Email website — Strong Bad is unsure whether to pronounce "gif" with a hard or soft G.
- A Decemberween Pageant — Dr. Christmas pronounces "gold" as "jold".
- Homsar Main Page — Homsar reads "Games" as "james".
- Email the show — Marshie says "hey guys" as "hey juys".
- Email isp — Strong Bad is once again confused about the pronunciation of "gif".
- Email redesign — Sundae Drivin' displays "Your James Over" when Strong Bad loses.
- Main Page 25 — Marshie mispronounces both "guys" and "games" as "juys" and "james," respectively.
 G as Gr
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 4 — Cheerleader says "Grood", which she covers up by claiming it is a portmanteau of "good and great; great and good".
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 14 — Upon being exempt from a push-up, Cheerleader exclaims "Thank Groodness!"
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 15 — Cheerleader pronounces it this way three times:
- "Oh my grash, gals!"
- "Again I ask, gresh who got a date for the prom".
- "I just grot asked to the prom by Cheerleader Brian!"