Limozeen Live! - 27 Mar 2008
From Homestar Runner Wiki
- This article is about the March 27, 2008 performance by Limozeen. For other uses, see Limozeen Live!.
The members of Limozeen were portrayed by the following musicians, most of whom are members of Y-O-U:
- Larry Palaroncini (vocals) — Matt Chapman
- Gary Palaroncini (lead guitar) — J. Christopher Arrison
- Perry Palaroncini (bass) — Pete Olsen
- Mary Palaroncini (drums) — Mark Cobb
- Harry Palaroncini (rhythm guitar) — Nick Niespodziani
- Terry Palaroncini (keyboards) — Mark Bencuya
- Schenkel McDoo (vocals) — Matt Chapman
Running Time: 47:37
 Set List
|sloshy live at 10 high - because it's midnite||sloshy covers limozeen's biggest hit LIVE, contractually obligated by their label, of course.||0:56||Featuring sloshy|
|We Don't Really Even Care About You||Limozeen covers Sloshy's number 84 (on the college charts) hit!||2:32|
|Nite Mamas||"50 miles an hour ain't no way to live your life..."||2:44|
|Colorin'||This song is quite possibly the only metal song about crayons.||2:34|
|Showdown||The Palaroncini brothers make time for a light workout in the middle of this inspirational rocker.||3:58|
|Feed the Childrens||Limozeen's touching benefit song: Feed the Childrens||1:31|
|Today is Alright 4 2Nite||From the closing credits of 'Dangeresque 1: Dangeresque, Too?'||2:53|
|Women and Men||Acoustic guitars and stools. That's all ya need.||3:51||New song|
|Livin' It Up (It's Tough Bein' A Box)||Frontman Larry introduces us to the rest of the boys in Limozeen.||4:53|
|Brain Sister||Smart girls can be hot, too. Sometimes.||2:41|
|Because, It's Midnite||Heart of a lion...check. Wings of a bat...double check.||3:51|
|Moving Very Slowly||Taranchula frontman Schenkel McDoo joins Limozeen onstage for a happy song.||4:38||Featuring Taranchula lead singer Schenkel McDoo.|
|Trogdor||S and more different S collide!!||2:46||Featuring Strong Bad in Schenkel McDoo's body.|
|Fhqwhgads||After possessing Schenkel McDoo, Strong Bad tears up the #1 Jam of the Summer.||4:15||Featuring Strong Bad in Schenkel McDoo's body.|
|The Cheat Is Not Dead||Limozeen helps Strong Bad rejoice in The Cheat's still-alive status.||4:30||Featuring Strong Bad in Schenkel McDoo's body.|
 Fun Facts
- Before Strong Bad sings "Fhqwhgads", he says, "This one's an oldie...at least, it's an oldie where I come from," and "It's a blues riff in B. Watch me for the changes." This is a reference to Back to the Future where the same lines are spoken by Marty McFly.
- Colorin' starts with a riff similar to AC/DC's Thunderstruck intro but slower.
- Larry claims that Limozeen wrote "Today Is Alright 4 2nite," but in dangeresque 3, the credits claimed that it was written and performed by Strong Bad.
- Larry claims that Gary's The Hardest Chord Ever is "a demonished 5th mixed with a diminished 7th" but Fretmagic's article says the chord is actually "a combination of a diminished 9th and a demonished 10th".
- When Limozeen plays Nite Mamas, the karaoke video from strongbad_email.exe Disc Two can be seen on screen in the background.
 External Links
- View the notice
- View the Flash file for the notice
- View video list on "tdougland"'s Youtube profile
- Playlist showing all the clips in order
- forum thread re: "Limozeen Live!"
"but they're in space!"