From Homestar Runner Wiki
Occasionally, characters will talk about a pile in unusual contexts, often without describing what the "pile" is of, as though a "pile" is a concept in and of itself.
- Email mascot — the Crazy Go Nuts University Dumples face off against "Pile of Electronics State".
- Senor Mortgage — The mortgage business can, according to Senor Cardgage and some singers, help one to get "a leg up on the pile."
- Thy Dungeonman 3 — The back of the "game box" opens with "Out of the dungeon and into the pile!"
- Email bike thief — The Cheat is shown to dress in a strange outfit that Strong Bad describes as a "hideous pile".
- Trogday 08 — Strong Bad's phrase for "W" is "What a pile."
- Sketchbook — One picture shows "hideous pile strong bad".
- Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People — Strong Bad's bed is described by the game as a "Messy Pile" in all episodes but Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective (where it doesn't appear) and Strong Badia the Free (where it is described as "Bed?").
- Comic Book Movie — Strong Bad describes the computer-generated character in the movie as a "digital pile".
- Best Caper Ever — Strong Bad imagines tricking Homestar onto a cargo plane with a sign reading "Free Pile".
- Email imaginary — Lil' Strong Bad describes Scotty Titi as a "A lump? A mound? A pile?"
- The Animated Adventures of Puppet Homestar — Homestar Runner complains that there's no pile right in front of him, and builds one out of random materials. Shark-Tooth Bubs agrees to be his "pile manager". Later in the toon, Strong Bad attempts to take over the pile.
- Which Ween Costumes? — Strong Bad orders Homestar to shut his "face pile".