From Homestar Runner Wiki
The names of many items within the Homestar Runner universe will be given unusually long names where a simpler title would be acceptable.
- First Time Here? — Strong Bad mocks Homestar by introducing the site as "I'm a big moron who can't remember his lines dot com".
- Mr. Shmallow — The toon advertises "Fluffy Puff Air-Puffed Sugar Delights".
- Email old comics — At the end, Strong Bad goes off to start "the Who Put Pasta Salad in Strong Mad's Underdrawer Drawer Scare of '04".
- Email long pants — Strong Bad edits the email using his "electronic light-pen input high-tech expensive device".
- Email record book — Strong Bad's record book is entitled "Count Longardeaux's Book of Party Tricks, Redneck Jokes, and Worldly Records".
- Fall Float Parade — When Strong Sad thought that his and Strong Bad's float theme was going to be "Celebrating our nation's covered bridges", Strong Bad corrects him by saying that the theme is "Sticking-you-in-a-fake-snowman-and-beating-you-senseless-with-nunchucks... covered bridges."
- Email keep cool — While Strong Bad discusses what games to play, Bubs, upon seeing Strong Mad on the diving board, exclaims, "Looks like we should be playin' 'Keep Strong Mad off the freakin' high dive for Pete's sake, man'!"
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 12 — The Ugly One exclaims, "Ow! My the fact that I was alive a second ago!"
- KOT's VOQPCS! — The full title is "The King of Town's Very Own Quite Popular Cartoon Show!"
- Email yes, wrestling — Strong Bad describes a wrestling league with "the longest name in pro wrestling": All World Mid-Pro Shirtless Championship Entertainment, or AWMPSCE (pronounced omp-ski).
- Toikey TV — Strong Bad, Strong Mad, and The Cheat are watching the 2007 Falling Asleep On The Couch Watching Football Bowl.
- Email winter pool — Strong Bad fills the pool with "Fluffy Puff Translucent Dessert Related Substance".
- Email environment — the Lappy has an "environmentally compliant sticker compliance sticker".
- Email pet show — The King of Town's pet is an "As Seen on TV Low-Fat Cooking Device".
- Blubb-O's Commercial — One of the products is the Attempt-At-Competing-With-National-Coffee-Chains Premium Mocha-Chip Meltshake.
- SBCG4AP — The game's full name is "Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People".
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 14 — Cheerleader says, while looking at a picture of herself in the yearbook with a finch taped to her face, that "they scheduled school pictures for the same day as tape-a-dead-thing-to-your-face day."
- SBCG4AP Dev Blog - May 21, 2008 — Strong Bad thinks that concept art should be called "Pile on the Floor Under the Smelly Guy with the Glasses' Desk Amidst Several Months' Worth of Empty Cans of Bull Honkey Art".
- Homestar Ruiner — Strong Bad must compete in the "Free Country USA Triannual Race to the End of the Race" (FCUTRER) to win the "Free Country USA Triannual Race to the End of the Race Silver Trophy of Ultimate Destiny" (FCUTRERSTUD).
- Strong Badia the Free — The King of Town tells The Poopsmith, after placing Strong Bad under house arrest, that he needs to "go collect on [his] new Pour-a-Bag-of-Jellybeans-Down-My-Gullet tax".
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective — When Strong Bad types out the email at the beginning that he has finished the movie, he types the greeting as "Dear all the annoying morons who have been bugging me about it for four and a half years..."
- Email hremail3184 — Strong Bad consistently refers to "those blast-wavy Saturn rings that've become so popular lately".
- Email imaginary — Coach Z's imaginary friend is "Real Live Actual Mr. Blangcaster Next Door".
- Email dictionary — Strong Bad's dictionary is entitled "Count Longardeaux's Strong Badian Jerktionary Fo' My Own Words!" The alternate name is equally overdescriptive: "Count Longardeaux's Strong Badian talkwords for saying from your mouth".