From Homestar Runner Wiki
That's Homsar, all right!
The characters of Free Country, USA enjoy coffee from time to time.
- Exaggerations — The exaggerations for Marshmallow's Last Stand have Homestar Runner and Pom Pom drinking coffee.
- Email superhero name — Strong Badman shouts, "STINY! WHO SPILLED COFFEE ALL OVER THE PLANS FOR MY DEATH RAY?!"
- Email dragon — Homsar's "drawing" of a dragon says Taster's Choice, a popular coffee from Nescafe.
- Email marzipan — A cup of coffee can be seen during the Powered by The Cheat music video Easter egg.
- Email interview — While demonstrating what an interview with Homsar would be like, Strong Bad as a Homsar puppet says "I was raised by a cup of coffee!" (see here for details).
- Also, in the Sketchbook for February 1, 2007, Homestar can be seen being crushed by a giant cup of coffee. The sketch is captioned "crushed by a cup of coffee".
- The cup of coffee reappears in a fan club Easter egg that portrayed both of Homsar's "parents".
- Also, in Strong Badia the Free, the flag of the Homsar Reservation has his "parents" on it.
- Email caper — At the end, Homestar walks onscreen in his pajamas, holding a cup of coffee.
- The Cheat's Smoking Challenge — Earning a score of over 1600 gives the response "Way To Go! Now The Cheat just drinks TONS of coffee!"
- Email date — Strong Bad secretly replaces Homestar's coffee with Super Mud.
- Email caffeine — Strong Bad puts a few spoonfuls of Sanka coffee into Strong Sad's orange juice in order to make him hyperactive (though this was an odd brand to choose, seeing as Sanka coffee is known to be decaffeinated).
- Decemberween Sweet Cuppin' Cakes — The episode is entitled "Cactus Coffee and the No Tell Motel".
- Experimental Film — Several cups of coffee are shown during the music video.
- Email record book — Strong Bad "accidentally" spills coffee, eggs, and bacon all over the record for "Dirtiest Diapey".
- Biz Cas Fri 3 — Puppet Strong Bad comments on the phrase "Wake up and smell the coffee" when talking about figures of speech.
- Sbemail 150?!? and alternate universe — Black coffee drips down Coach Z's "mouthless face".
- Weclome Back — A coffee dispenser can be seen on the table in the area where the characters are checking in after their vacations.
- Email theme song — Strong Bad is shown drinking a mix of coffee and a Coldson Lite from a novelty drinking hat during the second theme song.
- Email 4 branches — Homestar's "Bureau of Doing Stupid Things at the Office" is represented by a coffee mug with Homestar's face on it.
- Email looking old — Strong Bad, The Cheat, Strong Mad, and Bubs are seen drinking coffee at the emergency marketing meeting.
- Blubb-O's Commercial — Homestar serves an "Attempt-At-Competing-With-National-Coffee-Chains Premium Mocha-Chip Meltshake" at Blubb-O's.
- Somber Vacation — Strong Sad enjoys his favorite tropical beverage: a scalding hot cup of black coffee with beach sand on the rim.
- Main Page 25 — Puppet Strong Bad goes on a "seventh coffee run".
- Dangeresque Roomisode 1: Behind the Dangerdesque — Coffee is one of the obtainable items in the game, needed to make Dangeresque puke.
- A Death-Defying Decemberween — A drink known as "hot jones" is seen a couple of times, which refers to "hot cup of joe", a well-known term for coffee. Also see under Minor Drinks.
- Hremail 62 — Homestar's mug says "Soup, not coffee".
- On Break — Strong Bad mentions "coffee" as one of the breaks he has already taken that day.