From Homestar Runner Wiki
(Redirected from Hot Jones)
- Thorax Corporation — Patricia Delabor-Jones is one of the Delabor Family.
- Email morning routine — Strong Bad refers to Strong Sad as "Interrupter Jones", a reference to Indiana Jones, after his constant egg-related interruptions.
- Peasant's Quest — Rather Dashing is referred to as Misspeller Jones.
- Halloween Fairstival — The King of Town asks Strong Bad and The Cheat if either of them "got a wicked mashed potato jones". Strong Bad remarks that Mashed Potato Jones is a fella he'd like to meet.
- Sketchbook — A sketch of Mashed Potato Jones was featured on November 8, 2004.
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — Homestar Runner asks Strong Bad, "Essence of busted old TVs? 'Cuz I got a serious jones!"
- A Death-Defying Decemberween — Homestar Runner and Strong Bad both refer to drinking a cup of "hot jones", a white drink with red sprinkles on the top.
- Hot Jones was later mentioned in A Decemberween Mackerel, when the makers of said beverage also create a beverage called "Hot Pooey", the slogan for which is "Oh Dear God, what have we done?".
- Email sbemail206 — A product entitled "Olde Time Jones Drug Filled Tonic" is advertised by an animatronic Old-Timey Strong Bad.