Shut Up, Lady
From Homestar Runner Wiki
After a voiceover comment by a soft-voiced woman, Strong Bad will sometimes exclaim, "Shut up, lady!" Her most common comment is "that looks sinful", referring to food or food-like substances that seem bad for your health.
 Strong Bad
- Email bottom 10 — An off-screen woman asks if a chocolate dessert is fat-free.
- Email your funeral — An off-screen woman comments that Strong Bad looks "so peaceful".
- Email licensed — An off-screen woman tells her friend, Vera, that the Biscuitdoughhandsman paper towels are "exorbitantly absorbent".
- Email dictionary — An off-screen woman comments on a dictionary covered in butterscotch sauce. In this instance, Strong Bad says "Shut up, Shut Up Lady", possibly addressing the character as the "Shut Up Lady".
- @StrongBadActual — A user named @Paunchberry posted a picture of a dessert, commenting that "that looks sinful". Strong Bad replied with "Shut up, lady!"
 Other characters
- Email buried — An off-screen woman says "That looks sinful" about The King of Town's order, to which the King replies "Shut up, lady!"
- The House That Gave Sucky Tricks — After an off-screen woman comments that the two star bed and breakfast is "so charming", Bubs and Coach Z reply "Shut up, lady!" simultaneously.