Talk:3 Times Halloween Funjob
From Homestar Runner Wiki
|3 Times Halloween Funjob is a featured article, which means it showcases an important part of the Homestar Runner body of work and/or highlights the fine work of this wiki. We also might just think it's cool. If you see a way this page can be updated or improved without compromising previous work, feel free to contribute.|
 Where's Homsar?
is there something with homsar at the end?
No, but he does appear. See the Easter Eggs. --Upsilon
- I guess if he were to show up, then Stinkoman would have to, too. MHarrington 07:09, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
 Mind Reader?
Has anyone noticed that in the beginning, Bubs has the items already packed up for Strong Bad, even though he has just ordered them? --Shiin
- I think Strong Bad probably orders the same thing every year. Aurora the Homestar Coder 04:29, 26 Apr 2005 (UTC)
also, he orders "60 dozen eggs", which is way more eggs then he gets
 Closed STUFF
 3 Coins Halloween Punjob (DECLINED)
The money Bubs gives to Homestar at the beginning consists of two silver coins and a copper one. Bubs says that 16 cents is Homestar's change, so the two silver coins must be a nickel and a dime while the copper one is a penny.
- Decline. If I had a nickel for every declined fun fact, I would throw them at people at the Food Court from the railing like up above. --Upset_Your_Balance 06:15, 2 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Decline Why would someone think that this "fact" could be "fun" at all? Who really cares what Bubs gives as change? -- Tony Stony 11:05, 2 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Congratulations you know how to count change, you want a cookie? Decline The Pardack
- wow 16 cents i think im going to have a heart attack.DeclinePac-man 16:47, 2 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Decline. --BazookaJoe 16:55, 2 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Marzipan and those are gonna summon her dead plant, but that sounds dumb and boring, so I'll probly just end up DECLINING... Need I say more? Cheatachu72 21:19, 2 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Sorry, your "Fun Fact" has just been killed by a DECLINE! This fact isn't fun and it is not worth noting because who cares about how much change Bubs gives as change. For Example: Oh, I'm just going to look at these three funny copper coins because I'm too curious to do anything else! Oh, wait, those are some red rocks.Maestro 05:32, 3 Jun 2005 (UTC)
- Tonight equals declining. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH. SP
- Decline. -- tomstiff 18:08, 10 Jun 2005 (UTC)
 Where does the name come from?
What does "3 Times Halloween Funjob" mean? Dripping yellow madness 03:04, 5 December 2005 (UTC)
- Maybe it means how the cast split into three groups for Halloween activities. --DorianGray
- Yeah, that's my hunch. The three groups are: 1) Strong Sad is helping Marzipan bring something back from the dead; 2) Strong Bad and his posse are on a vandalizing spree using toilet paper and eggs with the KOT wanting in on the action; 3) The rest of the characters go trick-or-treating. Eventually, the latter two groups wind up at Marzipan's house and they all succeed in reviving the plant. MHarrington 07:06, 4 March 2007 (UTC)
 A couple of questions
First, it sounds to me like Coach Z is saying "I'm holdin' out for cookies with gold-plated chocolate jorbs!" not "chorps" - it sounds like another one of his mispronunciations of the word "job" to me. Does it sound like that to anyone else? And second, in the fun facts it states that when Homestar says that someone's grabbing his butt, that it's most likely either Bubs or his imagination. But Coach Z is standing next to Homestar at that time - doesn't he seem the most likely? It'd be easy for him to do it, and I'm guessing he's prone to such behavior from what I've heard (remember little Strong Bad thanking Coach Z for not grabbing his butt in the stand-up comedy video?).
 The Eclectic Bubs
This may be retroactive continuity, but could Bubs have "dealt with this before" because he's a paranormal investigator?
- I doubt it. Especially since the thing he says he's dealt with before is "Lights, definitely out," which isn't really paranormal (normally) at all. --Jay (Talk) 18:33, 18 April 2006 (UTC)
 Akira parody
Am I the only person who thought this parody was really cool? I mean, seriously! I know they parodied anime, but that was awesome! I love Akira, it's one of my favorites, and because the message board isn't working for me (it's not logging me in when I give my information) I'm kind of stuck to saying it here! Haha!
- Brittany 08:21, 14 May 2006 (UTC)
 I laughed so hard I dropped my hot chocolate and burned myslef
Hahahaha! I'll need a photo of the deceased and 2 boxes of oreos! was it just me or did strong sad say 2 boxa oroes? I think strong sad got fat by taking back the dead! What if the cows ate candy and the whatsit was brown taffy??? Ill never know.... --HomsarJr 07:29, 28 May 2006 (UTC)
Is it worth mentioning that "Check out my new cosplay" sounds like "Check out my new gameplay"?
- I believe this is mentioned on the Stinkoman 20X6 pages already. --Jay (Talk) 22:59, 5 July 2006 (UTC)
 KoT Accent?
I was just curious if the "I don't do nothing!" from the KoT was any type of reference, as he says it in something of an accent. - SHW 4:22am MDT 7/9/06
- Yeah, I noticed too. I have no idea what accent it is, but I'ma guess it's a mix of like French, Italian, Polish, Venuzuealan.....and....um.......Klingon..... Pants 3000
- The KoT often talks like that. --Trogga 04:35, 5 April 2007 (UTC)
 homestar's butt grabbing line
Since the trend seems to be to make everything match the quote of the week letter for letter, shouldn't Homestar's line be "And somebody's a-ga-wabbin' a-my butt," per TQOTW?
This also brings into question whether or not the majority of the Rs in Homestar's dialogue should be changed to Ws, since this QOTW (and probably others) sets a precedent for spelling what he says.
 Stinkoman Dance
I'ma go put this in the Fun Facts now regardless, but I thought we should have something for discussing it; anyway, did anybody else notice that the sound effect for Stinkoman dancing is the same as Pan Pan's "talking" noise? (How do you sign these things again?)-Zero.exe
- Hey, you're right... I never noticed that... Still, I think it would be more appropriate listed on Sound Effects, we tend not to mention reused sound effects in Fun Facts, just because there's so many of them... (BTW: you sign these things by typing ~~~~). --phlip TC 03:50, 21 October 2006 (UTC)
"This is the first time Marzipan says crap on the website and the only time Missy Palmer is known to have said it. Marzipan says crap in Tis True, Pom Pom, Tis True, but was voiced by Matt Chapman in that toon." - delete due to being unnotable? I don't think a STUFF is needed here. - Qermaq - (T/C) 22:46, 31 January 2007 (UTC)
- Hmm, that's still there...? It's wordier than I remember, but... --DorianGray
 Homsar/Poopsmith relation?
Is it just me, or does Homsar appear in every Halloween toon by having to click an easter egg that has to do with the Poopsmith?
- 3 Times Halloween Funjob - Click the Poopsmith's head (after Homestar says "a million libs of candy...").
- The House That Gave Sucky Treats - Put the pumpkin in the Poopsmith's mouth.
- Happy Hallow-day - Poopsmith's head (after the King of Town says "this year")
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig - Click on the upper half of The Poopsmith as Homestar walks away.
- Halloween Fairstival - Click on the emblem on The Poopsmith's belt.
- Pumpkin Carve-nival - Click on the Poopsmith's pumpkin.
- Homestarloween Party - HOMSAR DOESN'T APPEAR IN THIS ONE!!!
Coincidence? I think NOT!!! - Pants 3000
Oh.....I see.....well, nobody informed ME about it so......whatever! - Pants 3000
 Tennis redirect
 Stinkoman in DVD Version
In the DVD version of this toon, does Stinkoman appear automatically after Bubs and Coach Z, do you have to select an h*r logo, or do you wait a few minutes during Bubs and Coach Z's scene? Bad Bad Guy 21:38, 15 September 2007 (UTC)
 Costume Of The Cheat
Should there be a mention about the oddness of The Cheat's costume? From what I can tell, the stars are simply floating above the torch; how does that work? -WarthogDemon 21:27, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
- Fishing wire? Plexiglass? Cartoon physics? --DorianGray 21:33, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
- A wizard did it. Seriously, though, it could just be clear plastic thingamabobbers or some such. And it's not as though things don't float under their own power in the H*R universe all the time. Homestar Coder 21:35, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
- Point taken though I'm pretty sure this is the only instance of that happening with costumes. -WarthogDemon 21:37, 15 November 2007 (UTC)
 Possible Strong Mad Goof?
When he's outside punching Marzipan's house, it looks like he's near the corner. However inside, where it looks like the corner should be, the wall continues. Possibly a notable goof? -WarthogDemon 22:56, 28 October 2008 (UTC)
Homestar doesn't say "El Debarge" like "El Debawge", he does a sharp R sound, contridicting his impediment? Should this be added? or is it already there..? Bubz 11:31, 27 July 2009 (UTC)
 Did Pom-Pom know that lady? Why did she give him a hundred bucks?
This is going to need explaining to me. 22.214.171.124 01:04, 1 August 2010 (UTC)