From Homestar Runner Wiki
- For the subtitles project, see HRWiki:Subtitles.
From time to time, subtitles are used in the Homestar Runner cartoons to translate unintelligible speech, as well as musical sing-a-longs.
- Email little questions — Strong Bad gets an email from Sweden, and because it is written in poor English, he replies in poor English, with subtitles in proper English, although the proper and improper subtitles do not often match up.
- The Cheat's Character Video — All of The Cheat's lines are subtitled.
- Email local news — During the SkyCheat scene, The Cheat's lines are subtitled.
- Email looking old — When Strong Bad gets a "lace-lift", his speech becomes so mumbled, it is done in subtitles.
- Email for kids — Both the introduction song for "Whaddya Know Haddi-man" and the "Stave It Off" song are subtitled.
- Email rock opera — During the rock opera, all of the words included into the song are subtitled.
- Trogday 08 — During the length of the actual song, when naming off letters, subtitles appear to show the word Strong Bad mentions.