From Homestar Runner Wiki
Notice: This is not the HelpDesk. Nor are JoeyDay's, Tom's, or Stu's user pages. If you have questions regarding the Wiki (including — especially — grousing about fanstuff), first check the FAQ and the MediaWiki User's Guide and if you don't find your answer there, post your question in the HelpDesk Forum. Thanks. — InterruptorJones[]
Please leave your comments and messages for me below:
Where on Earth did you come up with this spelling of the canteloupe's name? --Jay 13:07, 17 Jan 2005 (MST)
- Heh. I was waiting for someone to notice. Glad you asked. Take a look at weeklies.xml. — InterruptorJones[] 13:09, 17 Jan 2005 (MST)
- Uh... how do you get it to work?? --Jay 13:11, 17 Jan 2005 (MST)
- Oh, I'm guessing your browser puked like mine does 'cause of Jonathan's sloppy XML. When you visit the page, go to View > Source. That ought to work. Scroll down toward the bottom and you'll see the official spelling (between "ehsteve" and "oldstrongbad"). — InterruptorJones[] 13:14, 17 Jan 2005 (MST)
- Yeah, I saw the 1up thing, too. According to hearsay, TBC have referred to 20X6 as 1-Up Xtraman (or ExtraMan or Extra Man or something). It would be nice if we could get word from the horse's mouth about his real name. — InterruptorJones[] 13:23, 17 Jan 2005 (MST)
- "Chapos: here are the character shortcuts"
- Hee hee. Chapos. →[[User:FireBird|FireBird]]
 Fancy New Signatures
Hey Jordan. Is there a nifty little shortcut code to make your name show up all small like that? Kinda like the for tildes or whatever? -- AgentSeethroo 14:27, 8 Oct 2004 (MST)
- Good question. Yes, and it's a feature that Tom came across last week. He's so smart. So, if you go to the Preferences page (at the top next to your username and "my talk") you'll see a "Your nickname (for signatures)" box. Leave it blank and ~~~ will just show your username as you're accustomed to. But you can fill it in with whatever you want.
- But there's a bit of a trick to getting it to look like mine. What I have in my box is this:
- Yes, it's ugly. All that extra stuff is basically there to work around the formatting/linking that the Wiki does automatically. I hope I've been helpful. — InterruptorJones[]
Howdy, there, Interruptor jones! I'm Mega-Cheat 2.0, remember me? I was wonderin' if ya'll could help me with my T.R.O.L.L project. It was from the original wiki, but it got baleeted. See ya lorter!
- What sort of help are you looking for? — InterruptorJones[] 10:01, 21 Dec 2004 (MST)
- T.R.O.L.L is pointless. It serves no use at all, except a large list of people who like to hunt down trolls. It really doesn't need to happen. →FireBird
Just like building it. Every time I try to put in on the wiki, my computer freezes up. IT WON'T SAVE!
- This is a problem with your computer, and I can't help you with that. Try using a better browser. — InterruptorJones[] 09:46, 22 Dec 2004 (MST)
Yeah, Drhaggis and I can't seem to fix the Kobe page problem. Here's the deal: When the pages were first thought up, they were linked to from the characters page as "Kobe#1" and "Kobe#2". Someone came along to those red links and created the page. Of course, this really only created one page called "Kobe", but somehow messed up the database. Special wiki pages treat it weird too. For example, "Special:Uncategorizedpages" displays "Kobe" twice but really link to "Kobe#1" and "Kobe#2" while "Special:Allpages" seems to not have a problem. We've tried deleting and recreating the page, but to no avail. Any ideas? -- Tom 22:12, 5 Feb 2005 (MST)
I have no idea. Maybe ask the MediaWiki folks. That's all I got. — InterruptorJones[] 23:59, 5 Feb 2005 (MST)
- Cool. Yeah, it's not really a big deal or anything, it was just bothering me. Thanks. -- Tom 00:02, 6 Feb 2005 (MST)
- Maybe delete the pages and rename them without "#".
 Lime Freeze Pops
Well, I mean, his tongue really -was- green... ;)
- I agree, but the way you incorporated it into the article wasn't very good. It may work better as a Fun Fact, for example. In all honesty, that article needs a lot of cleanup, and at this point adding items of trivia to the main body of the article is the reason it's such a mess. However, I appreciate your contribution and I think that the green tongue fact is relevant, it just needs to be added to the article's content in a more orderly fashion.
- P.S. Please sign your posts. — InterruptorJones[] 22:40, 9 Feb 2005 (MST)
Hey, do you think either of these is worthy of being the logo? --noclip 20:33, 22 Mar 2005 (MST)
- I think they're both brilliant and you did a fantastic job. However, the decision isn't mine to make. — InterruptorJones[] 22:41, 22 Mar 2005 (MST)
- P.S. Homestar in that second one is a leetle bit jaggy.
They should totaly chang the logo to one of those! Thechamp 00:39, 23 Aug 2005 (UTC)
 Your sig
I've noticed your signature usually has [] appended to the end of it. My guess is the MediaWiki upgrade messed it up (I know it messed my own sigs up). What you can do is go to your preferences and check "Raw signatures (without automatic link)", then change it to straight wiki code... no more of that fancy <nowiki> stuff. For example mine is just [[User:furrykef|furrykef]] ([[User_talk:furrykef|Talk at me]]). - furrykef (Talk at me) 12:53, 20 Apr 2005 (UTC)
- Hey, that's brilliant. I noticed to trouble, too, but was too lazy to figure out how to fix it. Thanks. — InterruptorJones 14:05, 20 Apr 2005 (UTC)
 Happy Birthday!
- Woot! Thanks. You're awesome. — InterruptorJones 13:49, 16 May 2005 (UTC)
 I found a troll!
184.108.40.206 is the IP address. It was a troll in the fanstuff wiki. Battle of Homestar High. DonZabu
 Wikipedia article about HRWiki
sighn up to be in my halloween party on my user talk page! include costume!User:Jibney 23:11, 30 October 2005 (UTC)
 Happy Birthday Jerome
OR is it Jordan. Either way, happy birthday.
If you want me to say happy birthday in jbbrsh, you can tell me or contact Tom because he knows jbbrsh I think.
 33 Wikis
I saw you nominated us there. I saw your name in the list of comments and thought "I wonder if he's nominating us," and sure enough you were. Full disclosure is always a good idea. — User:ACupOfCoffee@ 06:19, 30 March 2006 (UTC)
 Just So You Know
I'm taking on a few stub pages, namely Strong Bad's Technology, to which I already have extensive contributions, and possibly Left Handedness, to which I have minor contributions. Lopp3 Ive completely abandoned left handedness, and please check Strong Bad's Technology every once in a while. If you think that I'm finished, either remove the stub, place a note on my talk, or both. Afterwards I will remove the in progress note at the top of the page. · · T2|
I've added a few sections to SB's technology so please let me know if you think the page is complete.
 YOU! BACK!
- I never really left. My activity on the wiki waxes and wanes, but I usually stop by a few times a week. Thanks for noticing, though. — InterruptorJones 17:17, 17 April 2006 (UTC)
The seventh oldest user, RXC, is actually my dad. We found the website and he registered an accout. Soon afterwards, i made BurniatedPeasant, but I got wrapped up in schoolwork so I forgot about it. Then I made Donglev, and am trying to find time. Currently, i have much "end-of-the-ear" work and am working on (another) movie that'll be awesome. So i was just looking at your pro, saw RXC, and said, "OH YEAH!!!! THAT'S DAD!!" so yeah... --Dongolev 03:14, 6 May 2006 (UTC)
 Happy Birthday!
- Thanks, Joey! — InterruptorJones 15:00, 16 May 2006 (UTC)
 Help Another Wiki?
Greetings from Wookieepedia, the Star Wars Wiki. I am an administrator over there (Jaymach, if you'd like to check) and was wandering if either you could help us, or you could inform us who could help us. We're looking into possibly using your "Image Code" verification, but only want to use it for Page Moves. Do you know if this is possible at all and, if it is, is there any chance you could inform us how to do so? Feel free to contact me on my talk page. Many thanks. (I'd sign this, but it'd be from my anon IP so there seems little point)
- Thanks for the respons over on my talk page, and I'll be sure to get in contact with the people you mentioned. :) (Unsigned)
 Long Time No See
Woah. Haven't seen you around here in a long time. Sam the Man 20:56, 2 November 2007 (UTC)
- Yeah. I died. Reincarnation, as it turns out, is not instantaneous. Okay, that was a lie. I still stop by from time to time, but everything always seems under control. :) — InterruptorJones 21:34, 2 November 2007 (UTC)