From Homestar Runner Wiki
The phrase "Your Head A Splode" was first coined by Vector Strong Bad in the email video games. Since then, the words "A Splode" (poor English for "explode") have been seen in and referenced to on other pages.
- Debut: Email video games
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 10.2 (Easter egg) — The words "YOUR PHONE A SPLODE!" move across the display while Vector Strong Bad says them.
- Main Page 21 — Vector Strong Bad says "Well, my head a splode"
- HomestarRunner.com PAY PLUS! — On the "Sample Game" page, there is a picture of Vector Strong Bad saying "A SPLODE IS A LOT". Also, if you lose the trial game, the screen says "YOUR HEAD ASPLODE"; the "head" quickly changes to "ship".
- Email alternate universe — One of Vector Strong Bad's hobbies is to "splo stuff up". He also hopes that the little children "don't a splode".
- Email fan club (Easter egg) — Vector Strong Bad says "YOUR HEAD ENGSMSPLODE", "engsmsplode" being a word invented by Strong Bad earlier in the email.
- Homestar Ruiner — When making a Teen Girl Squad comic, if you give the car to What's Her Face, it will "a splode" and kill her when she tries to drive it.
- Baddest of the Bands — Strong Bad whines that he has to get his FunMachine over to Bubs before it "a splodes any more".