From Homestar Runner Wiki
Homestar Runner, whenever his eyes are concealed or covered, tends to peek around where he can see the viewer, breaking the fourth wall. On rare occasions, other characters will do this as well.
- Debut: A Holiday Greeting — After popping in front of Strong Sad and closing his eyes, he reopens them to see if the audience is still watching.
- First Time Here? — When Strong Bad says "You don't know it yet, but I'm the reason you're here," Homestar peeks out and says "It's true."
- Superbowl Dealie — Homestar peeks out from under The Paper.
- Pumpkin Carve-nival — At the toon's closing Homestar puts a "The End" ribbon onscreen, and then makes a few attempts to look past it.
- Email origins — After his first bread sing-along, Homestar holds a slice of bread over his face and then peeks out from behind it several times.
- Cool Things — When the cassette tape covers the screen at the ending, Homestar peeks out from the small hole in it.
- Experimental Film — When the second split screen appears with Strong Sad and the Grim Reaper, Homestar peeks out from the middle of the screen, giving away the split screen.
- Main Page 16 — After being covered in snow, he blinks until his eyes are visible.
- strongbad_email.exe Disc Three menu intro — Both Homestar and Strong Bad peek out from under The Paper if you take too long to make a selection.
 Other Characters Peeking