From Homestar Runner Wiki
Sega is a popular manufacturer of video game hardware and software that rivaled Nintendo in the '80s and '90s. Homestar Runner and his pals allude to Sega games from time to time, and Sega tapes can often be found lying around in their homes.
- Strong Bad's Website — Upon loading, an audio file will play "Welcome to your doom!" from Altered Beast.
- Awexome Cross — The Cheat in a tire does a "Spin Dash" in various parts of the game, as Sonic the Hedgehog does.
- Stinkoman 20X6 — After defeating The Liekand in Level 6, it transforms into a mouse. This may be a reference to the Sonic the Hedgehog series for the Sega Genesis, in which defeated enemies almost always revealed their power sources, which were various animals.
- Kid Speedy — The end scene with Marzipan and Homestar Runner driving into the sunset references OutRun.
- Email more armies — Homestar attempts to play a "Sega tape" using a Sega Genesis controller.
- Kick-A-Ball — Homestar calls "Sonic! I mean, Tails!" on the coin toss, referencing Sonic the Hedgehog, and his sidekick Miles "Tails" Prower.
- Poker Night at the Inventory — Strong Bad compares Tycho's hair to "a greasy hedgehog... unassociated with any video game license", referring to the Sonic the Hedgehog series.