From Homestar Runner Wiki
In the recording industry, b/w stands for "backed with" and was used on vinyl records to distinguish between the content of the A and B sides; for example, "Yellow Submarine b/w Eleanor Rigby". The Brothers Chaps have a fondness for intentionally (mis)using it in contexts where a word such as "and" or "with" would be appropriate.
On rare occasions, this abbreviation is used for some other purpose. In the email big white face, Strong Bad runs a program or command called "b/w" to convert his monitor to an old black and white Macintosh layout; in Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 13.2, the abbreviation is actually used correctly on the jacket of a 7-inch vinyl record.
- Debut: Strong Sad's Lament — Arts b/w Crafts.
- Arcade Game — Pork b/w beans.
- Email big white face — Run "b/w".
- Peasant's Quest — River b/w Tree.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 13.2 and Podstar Runner — DJ Teh Cheat b/w The New Kot.
- Email what I want — Seashells b/w Office Supplies
- Email business trip — Pork b/w Beans
- Trogday 08 — top mark b/w long V
- Main Page 26 entry in the New Stuff section of the TV Time Toons Menu — Zesty b/w tangy!
- Record Store Day —
- Architecture Jerk b/w Helvetica Chump.
- The YouTube version of this toon is entitled "Record Store Day b/w B-est of B-sides".
- Flash is Dead! — Homestar Runner lists on his Dating Profile "beans b/w rice" as the only thing he likes.
- @StrongBadActual — One of Strong Bad's prank call ideas is "Movers call her. Maybe actually force her to move b/w steal all her stuff."