From Homestar Runner Wiki
"The Thick 'n Naaaaaaasty."
Burgers have been a favorite food of many of the characters in the Homestar Runner universe. Even Marzipan enjoys veggie burgers.
- Where's The Cheat? — Homestar Runner makes a veggie burger for Marzipan, which she names Homestar Jr.
- Email labor day — Strong Bad gets a burger for himself and The Stick.
- Email colonization — The last page of the history book shows Strong Bad, The Cheat and Bubs celebrating Strong Badia's first Thanksgiving with some leftover burgers from Hardee's.
- Stinkoman 20X6 — In Level -0, the Game Over screen displays jumbled graphics and the text "SORRY, HAMBURGER."
- Email space program — In the advertisement, when the narrarator asks who is good enough at video games to venture into space, a fighter-style game appears on a television, where a hamburger is seen fighting a ghost.
- Email secret identity — Homestar gives The Poopsmith a burger.
- Email pop-up — One of the pages involves a refrigerator which can magically reveal edible food. In this case, it's burgers.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 14.2 — Strong Bad calls Marzipan as "Nadine—Automated Menu Burger".
- Email underlings — Strong Bad cooks a hamburger as part of his hidden message to Homestar written in condiments.
- Everything Else, Volume 3 – On the Holidays menu, one of the power-ups The Cheat collects is a burger.
- Blubb-O's Commercial — Four identical burgers, The Original, The Regular, The New Original and The Old Classic, are pictured. Peacey P endorses an additional burger, The Thick 'n Nasty.
- Sbemailiarized! — A Strong Bad figurine dives into a burger.
- Fan Costumes 2015 — A new Blubb-O's burger is introduced: the "Thick-or-Treat Burger".
- Homestar Runner Goes For The Gold — Homestar finds a squeaky burger that he calls "squeakburger".
 See Also