From Homestar Runner Wiki
- Email monster truck — Strong Bad won't allow kids and old people into Awexome Cross '98 without a bucket of fried chicken for him.
- Email colonization — One of the subs Strong Bad ate while traveling to Strong Badia was titled "The Dijon Chicken".
- Puppet Jam: Bad Jokes — Part of the lyrics are, "Why was I stapled to the chicken? I don't know man, I wasn't stapled to any chicken!"
- Puppets On The Road — Shark-Tooth Bubs talks about a chicken man.
- Email lunch special — Bubs is seen "shinin'" a chicken with a cloth.
- Labor Dabor — The Powered By The Cheat bowling video game The Cheat was working on involved bowling-pin shaped chickens.
- Email secret recipes — One of the recipes is "Chicken-fried the CHEKT".
- Halloween Potion-ma-jig — The King of Town is dressed as Colonel Sanders and is holding a bucket of KFC Chicken.
- Email the chair — Bubs tries to sell Strong Bad a pre-owned box of chicken beaks.
- Email unnatural — Strong Sad discovers that playing King Bubsgonzola's roars at high speed reveals the message "Don't eat my chicken wings!"
- Email slumber party — Strong Bad suggests skipping any slumber party where they serve chicken in a pan.
- Email winter pool — There is a chicken-shaped kitchen timer sitting on the edge of the pool, counting down until the Red Flavored Fluffy Puff Translucent Dessert Related Substance has reached maximum jiggle.
- Email videography — The chicken in a pan appears again.