From Homestar Runner Wiki
Despite Strong Bad insisting that he is strictly not for children, homestarrunner.com contains many references to children in general. The Sad Kids are actual characters in the Homestar Runner universe.
- Original Book — Mike Chapman and Craig Zobel write a parody of books written for children.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 2 — The No I in Team boy gets run over by the "CHILDREN" van.
- Super Brave!! — School children send pictures of Homestar.
- Email sisters — Strong Bad sarcastically remarks he'll save a poorly-written email to show his kids.
- Email personal favorites — Strong Bad remarks on how "his emails are like his childrens".
- Email kids book — Strong Bad 'writes' a book for kids.
- Email for kids — Homsar hosts a children's TV show.
- Email bottom 10 — Limozeen releases an album titled "Feed the Childrens".
- Email alternate universe — Senor Cardgage sings about "[letting] the little childrens go".
- Email secret identity — Strong Bad says that he has children in his secret family in Broiter Grove.
- Trogday '08 — Children join Strong Bad's song.
- Sickly Sam's Big Outing — The first line and the page title both mention "short children".
- Grumblecakes — Strong Bad, speaking about grumblecakes, says "I feeds my kids with em".
- Fall Float Parade — Coach Z says that the Marshie Balloon has got to frighten some children.
- Blubb-O's Commercial — Coach Z introduces himself to the kids as the Drive Thru Whale, and says he'll "chop off their legs".
- Costume Commercial — The announcer attempts to sell "Homestar Runner Halloween Costumes and Products" to kids.
- Coach Z's 110% — Coach Z advertises that his videos will get the "results your youngster needs."
- On Break — Strong Bad mentions children bothering him while he is in the Tragic Clown Dog costume. Coach Z mentions that he scoops up children and throws them into the ball bath, but finds that one is trapped in the head of his costume.
- Punkin Show — Homestar warns that one of the pumpkins may be "unsuitable for childrens."
- Poker Night at the Inventory — Strong Bad mentions he could join the RED team with the Heavy to watch the team get grenaded by eight year olds.