From Homestar Runner Wiki
From mere mentions to "waves", babies are hard to miss on homestarrunner.com.
- Marshmallow's Last Stand — Strong Bad says "Oh, look at the babies! Eating their marshmallows!" when he sees Homestar and Pom Pom.
- Decemberween Teen Girl Squad — A "Wave o' Babies" approaches What's Her Face. In the Easter egg, she has two babies clinging to her.
- Peasant's Quest — The Baby Lady is holding a baby.
- Email for kids — Strong Bad thinks that the email's sender meant "the littlest, tiniest babies" when he said "kids".
- Shopping For Danger — Gunhaver fears Blue Laser is planning to use the money they will save to turn babies into gold. The Blue Laser Babies make an appearance.
- Email animal — When Strong Bad is introducing the Lappy, he mentions "babies havin' babies".
- Senorial Day — Senor Cardgage offers hot dogs "for your...babies".
- Email garage sale — Coach Z is buying all of the "GREAT FOR BABY!" items.
- Email bottom 10 — The Fluffy Puff Nibblin's commercial states that their product is "perfect for newborn-type babies".
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 10 — In an Easter egg, The Ugly One suggests having a baby for their tenth Teen Girl Squad issue.
- More Fan Costumes — Some of the fans' kids are dressed as, as Strong Bad puts it, "Homestar Babies".
- Email highschool — Strong Bad describes the citizens of Free Country, USA as melon-headed babies in their middle school years.
- Email myths & legends — The ancient fence drawings show "stolen babies".
- Email pop-up — One of the features of the Strong Bad pop-up book is "wing-a-ling babies".
- Summer Short Shorts — In the Puppet Stuff Easter Egg, Homestar attempts to interview Very, Very Little Girl, a real live baby.
- Email 4 branches — In the polymascotfoamalate commercial, The Homestar Runner wears an infant's bonnet and says to "feed it to the babies".
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 13 — Tompkins is "BABY SAT!!" shortly after claiming he didn't need a babysitter. Also, Timkins the baby appears.
- Email winter pool — Strong Bad asks Strong Mad to smack the gelatin pool "like a newborn's biscuit".
- Strong Bad Gameways — Strong Bad warns people sitting in window seats that the Baba Jaga might steal their firstborn babies.
- 8-Bit is Enough — Stinkoman taunts Strong Bad and tells him that someday he'll have a "baby turn, for babies who have a turn" at playing Stinkoman 20X6.
- Hremail 2000 — Marzipan says the last season of Homestar's puppet show would have been better if the characters had babies and if those babies got married.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 16.2 — Marzipan says that her outgoing messages are like her adopted foreign babies.
- 79 Seconds Left — Homestar says that it was like his cow lamp and Strong Bad's tape-leg had a baby in his brain.
- The Animated Adventures of Puppet Homestar — Homestar and Sharktooth Bubs eventually add a doll resembling a baby with a mohawk to their pile.