From Homestar Runner Wiki
|Email is a featured article, which means it showcases an important part of the Homestar Runner body of work and/or highlights the fine work of this wiki. We also might just think it's cool. If you see a way this page can be updated or improved without compromising previous work, feel free to contribute.|
 Fun Facts
- I did not troll the fun facts. It was not for that purpose. If you ask me about it on my talk page, I will tell you its purpose. Pop tire 11:24, 26 Mar 2005 (MST)
- But you trolled Songs and created "Jesus Christ is Lord", which is trolling. You've been added to HRWiki:WikiTroll. →[[User:FireBird|FireBird]]
As said on some Fun Fact, What's her face's address says 412 S Figgis, Mundelow, but Gent's is 403.
- And... your point is... — talk Bubsty edits 03:35, 27 November 2005 (UTC)
 Wasn't Just For Email Once?
Did the email button used to link to other stuff before? -- The Real Zajac 00:28, 13 Dec 2005 (PST)
 TBC email not working?
I tried to email the Brothers but I immediately got this response:
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mx01.clt.homestarrunner.com. I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses. This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.
followed by the email I sent and a bunch of other stuff that looked like virus
Has constant spam got their email broken or am I just getting messed with? --220.127.116.11 19:39, 2 October 2006 (UTC)
- More than likely there was some sort of server glitch, or perhaps their inbox was full. Just guesses, there's no way to know for sure. I'd doubt their email would be down for an appreciable amount of time, though: try again. - Qermaq - (T/C) 19:42, 2 October 2006 (UTC)
 Fitty Cent
- 50 Cent is commonly called "Fitty cent". I believe this is because he was shot in the mouth (although I may be incorrect; however, it's unlikely. I mean, hasn't he gotten shot like, 9 times?!), and pronounces "fifty" as "fitty". Bluebry 01:10, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
- I agree — I think it's a reference. Trey56 01:17, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
- Ah, OK, if you folks say so ;-) Loafing 11:31, 24 May 2007 (UTC)
 What's This?
Yes, I do. I found that page months ago. It is the spot where The Brothers Chaps, and or anyone else with a homestarrunner.com email address, log in. Like the store's email, email@example.com. They'd type in, like, store, in the name, and the password in the password slot. (Obviously) Same for the brothers. Proof that I found this page before you did: Check out my personal image: . There's been a link to that login page for a while. And it could also just be a joke, but no one knows for sure. And if you could help with my image, still not sure of copyright status, and If you think it can't be a personal image, as it should be for the wiki to use, inform me please. —Mas12806 (talk·contribs) 18:17, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks. But, shouldn't this be a Secret Page? (Regarding the status of your image, I think it would be a web-screenshot, personally.) ThePizz√ Pick 21:30, 22 November 2008 (UTC)
You mean your concerned because you think someone might try to hack TBC's mail system? I understand. Can I still keep the link to the email page from my personal image page? —Mas12806 (talk·contribs) 14:33, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
May I move this page to E-mail? Main pages are using it as a link to their respective e-mail buttons, and I thought it should be changed... because the buttons called "e-mail". — Broncotroll 22:10, 4 April 2013 (UTC)
- No, I don't think it should be moved. There's only one "e-mail" on the page (on the mailbox itself). All of the other instances (including in the page title) are hyphenless. Just use a piped link. — It's dot com 22:13, 4 April 2013 (UTC)