From Homestar Runner Wiki
Although it has never been indicated whether any of the characters ever went to college, such institutions have been referenced multiple times in the Homestar Runner body of work.
- Thorax Corporation claims that LLC,,. will take you somewhere you haven't been to since college.
- Crazy Go Nuts University is a college established by Strong Bad.
- Email theme party — Strong Bad suggests that they come in their colleges' baseball hats.
- Email mascot — Strong Bad describes the mascot of CGNU.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 5 — The Olda Boys' cooler reads "College Drinks".
- Strong Bad Is In Jail Cartoon — Strong Bad plans to "use the ransom money for a college fund that they blow on a really tricked-out van".
- Email radio — One of Strong Bad's examples of different radio programs is college radio.
- Teen Girl Squad Issue 8 — The What's Her Face description reads "college radio!"
- Email concert — Strong Bad believes that sloshy is a band for those who "went to college".
- Email hygiene — Strong Bad complains that hot college girls never email him.
- Email bike thief — The email sender tells Strong Bad that she's in college, and is trying to make sure not to get her bike stolen. Later, Strong Bad, Homestar, and Marzipan are dressed up as college students.
- Email pizza joint — Strong Bad opens a pizza place in the hopes that college girls will visit.
- Homestar Ruiner — The description for Cheerleader reads "college boys!"
- Strong Badia the Free — Strong Bad receives an email asking if the Homestarmy pays for "colledge".
- On Break — Homestar as the Jolly Dumple takes part in running freshman orientation at CGNU. He sings a version of the CGNU fight song about college life.