Stinkoman 20X6 Inside References
From Homestar Runner Wiki
There are many inside references within Stinkoman 20X6.
- The title of the page, "Check Out My New Gameplay!" is a reference to Stinkoman's first line in 3 Times Halloween Funjob, "Check out my new cosplay!"
- The error message "FLASH 7 OR HIRE REQUIRED" is a homophone.
 Levels 1 to 4
- The health-restoring pills are a reference to the capsule containing the "power crunch" from the Strong Bad Email time capsule.
- They are also a reference to the Scrolling Shooter Games Menu, where you can get similar capsules to change your ship.
- Additionally, 1-Up borrows Stinkoman's "Power Crunch" at the beginning of Level 4.
- The Stobats in Level 2 blow up like the ducks in Duck Guardian after being hit with the hatch ray.
- The red and green lamps on Level 2 are similar to the one in the bar in the Theme Song Video.
- Level 3.2 reveals that Stinkoman hates apples, just as Strong Bad does in The House That Gave Sucky Treats.
- Stlunko, the level 3 boss, bears a striking resemblance to the Visor Robot.
- 1-Up saying "I'm going this way!" is a reference to Meet Marshie.
- The Saargtsson intro cinema contains yet another appearance of Stinkoman's signature attack, the Double Deuce, but this time uses a Single deuce.
- Stinkoman's tongue is green when his "stummy" hurts, much like Strong Bad in Super NES.
 Level 5
- 1-Up saying that he's just a kid, and maybe when he's older is a reference to japanese cartoon.
- 1 Up in the level 5 cut scene says "Mooooooon" just like Strong Bad did in personal favorites and Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon.
- The background in Level 5 looks like the third background in the Games menu.
- The ship that flies by at the beginning of 5.1 and 5.2 is featured twice in japanese cartoon.
- When 1-Up defeats Nebulon, he tells him "no one likes your style". Powered by The Cheat Strong Bad said the same thing in New Boots.
 Levels -0 and 9
- The background music for level -0 is a remix of all the music from the previous levels.
- There are ladders in level -0 that resemble ducks from Duck Guardian.
- Ekersby, the Level -0 boss, has a ham for a heart. The King of Town also is revealed to have a ham-heart in Halloween Fairstival, this has caused many to think that Ekersby is the 20X6 version of the King of Town.
- The ship you fly in Level 9 is the Stinkoman ship in the Scrolling Shooter Games Menu.
- The side of the ship you fly in Level 9 resembles Regular Strong Bad's head.
- Stinkoman's line at the end of Level 9, "Prawn Salad", is a reference to the Easter egg in 3 Times Halloween Funjob, where Stinkoman says "I love prawns! Simple as that!"
 The Stinkomanual
- Grundy's illustration in the manual shows him running in a manner similar to Homestar Runner.
- The Rose Blake's description in the manual as a "'Lectric burner" is a reference to the email extra plug, where Strong Bad gets 'Lectric Boots.
- The line "blast 'em up Dan!" is an adaptation of "fry 'em up, Dan!" from TROGDOR!.
- The sentence in the manual, "Falling from the skies and bove", references That Time of Year.
- The picture of Stinkoman on the manual's cover is a reference to his bulked-up appearance in time capsule after eating the power crunch.
- The word style appears several times in the Stinkomanual.