Stylized Text on Strong Bad's Computers
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Occasionally, in a Strong Bad Email, Strong Bad types in a font, font size, color, or style that is not typical of the computer or email client he uses, often coinciding with a change in his speech of these words.
- Email sugarbob — The text from Strong Bad's "girlfriends" is in various colors and fonts.
- Email interview — "And then Trogdor smote the Kerrek, and all was laid to burnination" appears in an Old English font.
- Email kids' book — Strong Bad types "linebacker" in a smaller font size than the rest of the sentence when he mutters the word.
- Email dangeresque 3 — When Strong Bad says "um, and that is I haven't um, made Dangeresque 3 yet", the font size gets smaller near the end of the sentence as he speaks under his breath.
- Email pizzaz — "Ought I to be offended?" appears in an Old English font.
- Email origins — The words "bread sing-alongs" appear in pale green and jiggle on the Lappy's screen.
- Email bottom 10 — Strong Bad uses pink italics when referring to the email sender as "a girl", along with other words.
- Email death metal — The words "decay", "deranged", "decrepit,", and, um, "delouse" in a icky green, gory font.
- Email your funeral — Strong Bad's text gradually reduces in size as his voice trails off at the end of the email.
- Email from work — "Space Whale Scrubber" flashes in a rainbow of colours briefly after it's been typed.
- Email rough copy — The words "flavored water" appear in bright green and move as though in water.
- Sbemailiarized! — The word "really" is green and italicized.
- Email dictionary — The sentence "Available where ever fine made up reference books are sold." is smaller, along with Strong Bad saying it quickly.