What's Her Face
From Homestar Runner Wiki
What's Her Face is slightly dumpy-looking. She has a few strings of long, apparently black hair, and dresses in a modest T-shirt and pants. She has held her driver's license for over a year, suggesting that she is at least seventeen years old.
She is the least popular and most ignored member of the Teen Girl Squad; in Issue 3, Cheerleader excludes her specifically from a trip to the mall and sends her to a thrift store, and forgets to invite her to the beach in Issue 5. Despite her strained relationship with Cheerleader, What's Her Face seems to have a pretty strong relationship with The Ugly One, as evidenced by Issue 4.
What's Her Face could be described as somewhat depressed; when "punted" by a dinosaur in Issue 1, her parting words were a simple, "dag, yo". Other issues support this attitude. She also is much wiser than the other members of the squad, as evidenced by her refusal to dive into the Gift Exchange Lion's mouth in Issue 6, and many of her deaths are apparently randomly induced by Strong Bad's overactive imagination, although her stroke of stupidity in eating "Staple Sauce" in Issue 9 is not consistent with this.
It appears as though What's Her Face has more of an interest in having a real boyfriend than the other members do, rather than picking up guys quickly as is Cheerleader's style. Apparently, as shown by Issues 9 and 12, her possible suitors are Science Fiction Greg, D n' D Greg, Thomas the alien, Paul from her dance hit (though much less evidence for it), and The Wireless Wizard, with whom we see What's Her Face on a date for the first time.
- She is also the only girl in the squad to wear pants.
- She is the only girl whose legs are hidden (by her baggy pants). There is some inconsistency about her legs and feet, however; in Issue 3 her legs have width, but in Issues 7, and 11, she has stick legs and feet like the other Teen Girls.
- According to Issue 5, she lives at 412 S. Figgis, Mundelow, 80808.
- Her bass-playing stance suggests she is left-handed.
- In Issue 9, it is revealed that she dates Science Fiction Greg. In this issue, it is also shown that she has a driver's license. This is further shown in Homestar Ruiner, when her stepdad gives her a car.
- She has a tendency to narrate her own life, as shown in Issue 3 ("I'm walking home from the thrift store"), Issue 5 ("I got a postcard"), and the song I Think I Have a Chance With This Guy ("I'll answer the phone").
- In Issue 6, she reveals that she is vegan.
- She has been "killed" fewer times than any other Teen Girl Squad character; however, she has been through a lot of emotional, physical, and fictional pain.
- Her mailbox reads "W. Herface". "Her Face" may be her surname.
- In most Teen Girl Squad issues, What's Her Face's name lacks an apostrophe in her intro frame. This doesn't apply to Issue 10.
- Also, In Issue 10 she is revealed to wear a blue shirt and brown/khaki pants.
- In Issue 11, Cheerleader states that What's Her Face suffers from night terrors.
- In Issue 14, the Evil Cake that eats her says she "tastes like 9 minute miles".
- In Issue 15, it is revealed that she doesn't know what a dress is.
 Pre-K version
As a pre-K girl in Teeny Tiny Girl Squad she had "lice and more", as perhaps evidenced by her lack of hair on the top of her head.. To her credit, she was able to count to g at a young age. She wore a frayed dress rather than her signature baggy pants, and only had one tooth.
What's Her Face has dabbled in music: she contributed a track to Strong Bad Sings and Other Type Hits, the dance hit "i think i have a chance with this guy", and played bass in Kissyboots in Issue 8 before her bass transformed into a shark and ate "[her] most of [her]".
 Title Card Descriptions
- baggy clothes! (TV Time Toons Menu)
- unpopular! (Teen Girl Squad Issue 1)
- pity friend! (Teen Girl Squad Issue 2)
- whatev! (Teen Girl Squad Issue 3)
- shop lifting? (Teen Girl Squad Issue 4)
- same clothes! (Teen Girl Squad Issue 5)
- wants a new stepdad (Teen Girl Squad Issue 6)
- lice and more! (Teen Girl Squad Issue 7)
- college radio! (Teen Girl Squad Issue 8)
- 24 hour diner! (Teen Girl Squad Issue 9)
- radacious bodadical razzberry blue (Teen Girl Squad Issue 10)
- rotary phone! (Teen Girl Squad Issue 11)
- black roses! (Teen Girl Squad Issue 12)
- $4.75/hour (Teen Girl Squad Issue 13)
- least likely to care (Teen Girl Squad Issue 14)
- Tie and T-shirt (Teen Girl Squad Issue 15)
- any boys!! (Homestar Ruiner)
 Hurt and/or Killed by
- A dinosaur (Teen Girl Squad Issue 1)
- Thomas's bat (Teen Girl Squad Issue 2)
- Possums (Teen Girl Squad Issue 3)
- NO pounds weight (Teen Girl Squad Issue 4)
- A wave o' babies (Teen Girl Squad Issue 6)
- Being dropped by Mrs. Commanderson (Teen Girl Squad Issue 7)
- Falling into the Arrow'd Guy's mouth (Teen Girl Squad Issue 7)
- Having her most of her eaten by a shark (Teen Girl Squad Issue 8)
- Eating "Staple Sauce" (Teen Girl Squad Issue 9)
- LATHE'D by a mighty warrior (Teen Girl Squad Issue 10)
- Having a lampshade on her head (Teen Girl Squad Issue 10) (Easter Egg)
- A chainsaw-wielding maniac in a Speedo (Teen Girl Squad Issue 11)
- Hit on the head with a pretzel stick by a bag of snack mix, in Tompkins's parlor. (Teen Girl Squad Issue 13)
- Eaten by an Evil Cake living in her locker (Teen Girl Squad Issue 14)
- Blown up by a booby-trapped car (Highest scoring death in Homestar Ruiner)
- Punted into a helicopter's blades (Baddest of the Bands)
- Impaled by sparrows, shot from Arrow'd Guy's mouth (Teen Girl Squad Issue 15)
 Quotes of the Week
|What's Her Face's Quotes of the Week|
|Teen Girl Squad|
| Characters: Cheerleader | So and So | What's Her Face | The Ugly One|
Arrow'd Guy | The Birds | Brainkrieg | Fighting Growlbacks | The Gregs | Manolios | Mr. Pitters | Mrs. Commanderson | Narrator Strong Bad