Crimes Committed by Strong Bad
From Homestar Runner Wiki
Over the course of the Homestar Runner body of work Strong Bad has committed several crimes and misdemeanors. He often operates alone in his criminal acts, but is also frequently aided by either The Cheat, Strong Mad, or both. Oftentimes, he also gets help from Bubs, albeit more subtly. He has been punished or caught while committing several crimes, and as a result has spent some time in jail. Strong Bad's criminal repertoire is long and diverse, ranging from petty misdemeanors, such as prank calls, to major crimes, including kidnapping, extortion and attempted murder.
 Aiding and Abetting
- Email 50 emails — Through a one-sided phone conversation, it is heavily implied that Strong Bad will receive $50 in exchange for leaving a key to his house underneath the mat in order for an unknown person to take (and presumably sell) Strong Sad's feet.
- Email bike thief — Strong Bad sends a secret message to anyone wanting to steal the bike of the person who emailed him, offering up advice on how to commit the crime in exchange for splitting the profits "fitty-fitty".
- Baddest of the Bands — Strong Bad helps Homestar cheat on his audition for Pom Pom's band.
- Email buried — Strong Bad rents out Strong Badia to unsavory characters (especially if not exclusively Bubs), allowing them to bury various types of criminal evidence, including toxic waste and a dead body.
- Email dragon — Strong Bad burns Strong Sad's dragon drawing with the BMW lighter.
- Email caper — Strong Bad admits to setting fire to Strong Sad's underwears.
- Email lady fan — Strong Bad burns a good deal of Marzipan's arts and crafts supplies with the BMW lighter.
- Email the chair — As a child, Strong Bad ignites a newspaper with a Duplo lighter and throws it at a house, causing the front door to emit smoke.
- Strong Badia the Free — Strong Bad can use his lighter on all sorts of different objects to destroy them, such as Strong Sad's national documents and Pom Pom's kimono.
- Baddest of the Bands — Strong Bad burns an oil spill from the Gremlin.
 Assault and Battery
- Marshmallow's Last Stand — Strong Bad unsuccessfully attacks Homestar with a bomb, ultimately ending up blowing a hole in his own head.
- Egg Throwing Game — Strong Bad throws eggs at people dressed up as ghosts.
- The Best Decemberween Ever — Strong Bad is said to have locked Strong Sad in the bathtub.
- Email little animal — Strong Bad kicks both The Cheat and Strong Mad.
- Email invisibility — Strong Bad punches Homestar in the gut.
- Email your friends — Strong Bad inflicts pain on, or tortures all of the main characters (except The Poopsmith) in some contemptuous way, most of which simply involves hitting them with his foot or another object.
- Email mascot — It is implied that Strong Bad tricked Homestar into getting beat in the knees with a golf club.
- Email the process — Strong Bad throws a discount brick at Homestar.
- Email no loafing — Strong Bad's "appointment" consists of jumping on Strong Sad in bed and saying "I hate you."
- Email the bet — Strong Bad is hoisting the Typing Tutor Turbo over The King of Town's head, but he is not seen dropping it.
- Email car — Strong Bad punches Homestar with his tricked-out fist.
- Email origins — Strong Bad presumably gives Strong Sad a belly button by attacking him with a powered drill.
- Email imaginary — The origin of Strong Sad's belly button is given more credence with the presence of a bandage throughout the email.
- Email rampage — Strong Bad's "regal rampage" consists of hitting the King of Town with a scepter.
- Email do over — Strong Bad repeatedly hits Homestar dressed as The Cheat with his keyboard, claiming that it is a "pat on the head".
- Bug in Mouth Disease — Strong Bad hits Homestar with a skillet and throws the remote at him.
- Email modeling — Strong Bad karate chops the King of Town.
- Email lady...ing — Strong Bad throws an anvil into the audience, presumably hitting at least one person. He also hits Homestar twice and kicks the Cheat.
- Email lady fan — When setting fire to Marzipan's arts and crafts supplies, he burns her hair and possibly face and clothes as well.
- Email cliffhangers — Strong Bad ties up the King of Town and Homsar, and dangles them over a cliff. He "resolves" them by cutting their ropes, causing them to fall.
- Email what I want — Strong Bad is suggested to have put wildebeest pheromones in Strong Sad's laundry on at least two occasions.
- Email concert — Strong Bad hits Strong Sad with a sloshy record.
- Email slumber party — Strong Bad attacks Strong Sad with the intent of dislocating his shoulder, having presumably previously dislocated the other in a similar fashion.
- Email environment — Strong Bad attempts to drop a "65 mile-per-gallon hybrid" piano on Marzipan and Strong Sad, but both of them get out of the way before the piano can hit either of them.
- Blubb-O's Commercial — Strong Bad gets The Cheat to fire a harpoon at Strong Sad and Coach Z.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 16.2 — Strong Bad puts Roman candles in Marzipan's toilet which go off in proximity to Strong Sad.
- Donut Unto Others — Posing as health inspector, Strong Bad knocks over Homestar's cardboard donut stand while putting an "F" on it, intentionally causing the donut grease to spill on and injure Homestar.
- Hremail 3184 — To put an end to Homestar's email program, Strong Bad hits him with a rake, a shovel, and a Garden Weasel.
- Email dictionary — Strong Bad hurls a giant dictionary at Homestar, causing him to lose one of his teeth.
- Crystal Fortress — Strong Bad throws a brick at the cellist.
- Email sbemail206 — Strong Bad tricks Homestar into running into a mirror, tricks Marzipan into swallowing The Cheat, and has a microwave thrown at Strong Sad.
 Attempted Murder
- Marshmallow's Last Stand — Strong Bad attempts to blow up Homestar with a bomb.
- Theme Song Video — Strong Bad throws knives at Strong Sad tied to a spinning wheel.
- Email homsar — Strong Bad attempts to kill Homsar with the Heavy Lourde.
- Email couch patch — Strong Bad tries to make Homestar's head explode by typing the command into the Compy's command line, but results in The Cheat's head exploding instead.
- Email pom pom — Strong Bad attempts to pop Pom Pom with a pin while he's on fire, blindfolded. Pom Pom beats the crap out of him instead.
- Email origins — Strong Bad glues Homsar to Marzipan's head and leaves them for dead in the territory of a wolf pack.
- Email the movies — In an attempt to kill Homestar and perhaps other audience members, Strong Bad fires a bazooka in the movie theater, seemingly reducing the theater to a smoldering crater.
- Date Nite — Strong Bad and Homestar attempt to kill Marzipan and The Cheat using fireworks, but their plan backfires, causing their submarine to sink.
- A Death-Defying Decemberween — Strong Bad moves Homestar Runner's mattress, buried at the bottom of the Steep Deep, assuming that Homestar would die sledding down the mountain.
- Where My Hat Is At? (toon) — Strong Bad tries to drown Strong Sad by encasing him in concrete and leaving him at the bottom of the pool.
 Black Market (Bubs)
- Email licensed — Strong Bad buys two cases of unlicensed Strong Bad brand ferret ointment.
- Strong Badia the Free — In the wrong side of Concessionstantinople, Strong Bad does multiple businesses in the black market with Bubs on weapons, fake IDs, harvested organs, illegally excavated artifacts, unlicensed merchandise, and pirated DVDs.
- Strong Bad attempts to trade in Strong Sad's stolen fake sword, but Bubs claims it as a worthless piece of junk.
- Strong Bad attempts to trade in Pom Pom's stolen samurai sword, but Bubs says he would be in big trouble if Pom Pom caught him selling his weapons. Bubs suggests selling stuff less dangerous, such as stolen organs.
- Strong Bad trades in Strong Sad's stolen pretendix for a illegally excavated broken piece of an old pot from the Homsar Reservation.
- Email caper — Strong Bad breaks into Homestar's house with The Cheat to burglarize it. They are unable to steal anything, however, because The Cheat breaks the cow lamp, thus waking up Homestar Runner and forcing them to leave.
- Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon — Strong Bad and The Cheat attempt to break into Bubs' Concession Stand to steal Bubs's fund-raiser candy bars. They are caught by Homestar and Coach Z when they attempt to blow the back door open with fireworks.
- Email part-time job — Strong Bad breaks into Marzipan's house. His motive is unknown, but it's believed he did so to check his email from inside.
- DNA Evidence — Again, Strong Bad breaks into Marzipan's house to search inside her couch to find money. He leaves behind a trail of pecan-pie-filling footprints, and accidentally drops a vial of DNA evidence.
- Homestar Ruiner — Strong Bad breaks into the King of Town's castle to steal Homestar's criminal record.
- Original Book and Strongest Man in the World — Strong Bad has The Cheat unplug The Robot and help him hold up his grapes.
- A Jumping Jack Contest — Strong Bad has Strong Mad and The Cheat distract Bubs, offer Homestar Melonade in order to force him to drop out, and stand in for Strong Bad wearing bad costumes.
- Tis True, Pom Pom, Tis True — Strong Bad has The Cheat attack Homestar so that Strong Bad can win the race.
- Halloween Awards Show — When Strong Bad wins the costume contest, he thanks The Cheat for helping him cheat.
- Email impression — Strong Bad attempts to cheat at the Strong Sad Lookalike Contest by using a tape recording of Strong Sad's voice.
- Email pet show — Strong Bad uses The Cheat to sabotage the Cat Mess Inbredtational Pet Show so The Cheat can win, but they are disqualified because Homestar has sabotaged them with relish foot.
- Homestar Ruiner — Strong Bad cheats heavily to win the Race to the End of the Race.
- Baddest of the Bands — Strong Bad sabotages the other bands in order to win the Battle Royale of the Bands.
- Kick-A-Ball — Strong Bad has clearly hand-written a rule in the rule book, though it ends up causing him to lose the game.
- Email autobiography — It is suggested that Strong Bad attempted to and was successful at counterfeiting money by adding zeroes to bills' denominations.
- Email couch patch — Strong Bad attemps to print out a million dollar bill, each time failing to do so.
- Email shapeshifter — Strong Bad shapeshifts into a 100 dollar bill in an attempt to buy a hot tub.
- Email suntan — In order to get Strong Sad to participate in his Ab-Abber 2000 commercial, Strong Bad threatens Gooblies.
- Email lunch special — Strong Bad floods out Bubs' Concession Stand to get a lunch discount.
- Email dangeresque 3 — Strong Bad steals Strong Sad's sandwich to coerce him into participating in Dangeresque 1: Dangeresque, Too?, and then eats the sandwich anyway.
- Homestar Ruiner — Strong Bad frames Homestar for destroying Marzipan's decorations, and then later Pom Pom with Total Load to get him disqualified so that Homestar could win the Tri-annual Race to the End of the Race.
- Baddest of the Bands — Strong Bad sets up several crimes, each making it appear as though Coach Z committed it to get Two-O Duo back together again (including toilet papering The Stick and stealing the alarm from Bubs' Concession Stand). He later makes it appear as if Limozeen has committed ecological crimes to upset Marzipan and bring down Cool Tapes' rating.
- Email senior prom — Strong Bad attempts to crash a senior prom by using a device intended to de-pants everybody in the room, but it only de-pants him. He ends up becoming prom queen.
- Homestar Ruiner — During a flashback, Marzipan explains that the reason she didn't invite Strong Bad to Homestar's victory party is because the last time he attended one of her parties, he jumped off the roof of her house and landed on the cake she baked, splattering it everywhere.
 Gross Negligence
- Email keep cool — Strong Bad's pool supervision is extremely negligent, including his use of improper chemicals and his policy of having people he hates swim during thunderstorms while holding large metal objects.
 Human Trafficking
- Email the bet — Strong Bad says that he is going to "make an indentured servant out of Strong Sad".
- Email garage sale — In an Easter egg, it is revealed that Homestar is among items being sold in Strong Bad's garage sale.
- Email credit card — Strong Bad scams Homestar into giving him his credit card information, which he uses to purchase a spaceship, two killer robots, a rocket launcher and a robotic dog/shark, spending a total of $3,013,500,000 USD.
- DNA Evidence — Text on Strong Bad's computer implies that he is trying to get someone's credit card information, and by inputting it, it will "safen it all out".
- Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon — Strong Bad kidnaps the Poopsmith.
- Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective — Strong Bad, breaking the script he had written for himself, uses the Nunchuck Gun on many characters he meets, even Dangeresque's friends.
- Poker Night at the Inventory — Strong Bad threatens Tycho with his nunchuck gun into handing over a candy bar that Strong Bad, along with Max and Heavy, mistook for a weapon.
 Phone Harassment
- Strong Bad has left numerous prank calls on Marzipan's Answering Machine, and in many of them, he attempts to con Marzipan into giving him something, ranging from food to free cable. It is unlikely that many of these attempts were actually successful.
- Homestar Ruiner — Strong Bad prank calls several characters in the game, including himself.
 Prison Escape
- Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon — Strong Bad and The Cheat escape from the cardboard box jail by getting Strong Mad to lift up the box.
- Strong Badia the Free — Strong Bad escapes house arrest.
 Public Indecency
- Email nightlife — Strong Bad gets thrown out of Club Technochocolate every night because he keeps taking off his pants.
 Research Ethics Violations
- Email current status — Strong Bad does an experiment where he switches Coach Z's and Bubs's bodies to make Coach B and Zubs.
- Email caffeine — Strong Bad's study of the effects of caffeine on Strong Sad violates several regulations governing medical research in most modern jurisdictions. Strong Bad's lack of credentialed qualification notwithstanding:
- Strong Bad does not acquire proper informed consent.
- The beneficence of Strong Bad's research is dubious at best.
- Injustice in selection of subject and control, largely due to the premise of the cartoon.
- Email disconnected — Strong Bad's headless body riots against The Municipality.
- Strong Badia the Free — Strong Badia secedes from the Municipality and takes over several countries.
- Email unused emails — Strong Bad sells 5,000 email addresses to Bubs for his "free weekly spamvertisements". In return, he gets a quarter for each one ($1,250 total.)
- Marshmallow's Last Stand — Strong Bad steals and then destroys Homestar's star.
- A Jumping Jack Contest — Impersonating Pom Pom, Strong Bad steals Homestar's trophy.
- In Search of the Yello Dello — Strong Bad had stolen Marzipan's oven mitts.
- The Reddest Radish — Along with The Cheat, and Strong Mad, Strong Bad steals a radish from Marzipan's garden.
- The Luau — Strong Bad steals Marzipan's wood to use to roast marshmallows at his party.
- Strong Bad's Treat Snatcha — Strong Bad steals candy from trick-or-treaters by slashing open their candy bags.
- Email vacation — Strong Bad tries to steal the bike from Pantsburg.
- Email invisibility — Strong Bad steals a bunch of Swiss Cake Rolls from Bubs' Concession Stand.
- Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon — Strong Bad steals several items during the course of the cartoon, including The King of Town's crown.
- Email dangeresque 3 — Strong Bad steals and eats Strong Sad's sandwich.
- Experimental Film — Strong Bad and Strong Mad try to steal from an ATM.
- Email extra plug — It is suggested that Strong Bad steals pretendous amounts of electricity from the King of Town in order to power his 'Lectric Boots.
- Homestar Presents: Presents — Using the Grabbo Arm, Strong Bad steals Marzipan's purse.
- Email origins — Strong Bad and the other On Point Kings steal the King of Town's dunce cap.
- Email garage sale — Strong Bad has The Cheat steal Marzipan's answering machine, which he then attempts to sell back to her at an inflated price. He also conspires with The Cheat to steal various items from Homestar's house, though Homestar may consent to this activity.
- TrogdorCon '97 — It is implied that Strong Bad, or The Cheat under Strong Bad's orders, has stolen $500 from Strong Sad.
- Happy Hallow-Day — Strong Bad suggests that he is going to steal the Goblin's hamster ball.
- Email what I want — Strong Bad tells of fraudulently returning an omelette to a hardware store for nigh on fifty bucks.
- Email bike thief — Strong Bad, disguised as a bush, steals Pom Pom's bike and attempts to steal Homestar's bike, as well as admitting to stealing various people's lunches, girlfriends, and puppies. He also masquerades as the bush to get free pizza. Homestar later tries to steal Strong Bad's computer disguised as a trash can.
- Email hiding — Strong Bad steals an 'old one from Pom Pom.
- Homestar Ruiner — Strong Bad steals many items during the course of the game, including Homestar's criminal record.
- Strong Badia the Free — Strong Bad steals Pom Pom's katana and replaces it with Strong Sad's fake one, which he also stole.
- Email email thunder — Strong Bad steals Homestar's ice cream sandwiches.
- Baddest of the Bands — Strong Bad steals a star from one of Bubs's advertisements, Strong Mad's stuffed dinosaur, and Strong Sad's fake sword again.
- Behind the Bad — Strong Bad steals the source code for the SBCG4AP series from Telltale Games and attempts to send it to Videlectrix via fax.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine Version 16.2 — Strong Bad steals many of Marzipan's valuables when she is out of town.
- Poker Night at the Inventory — Strong Bad occasionally buys into poker games by using Homestar's shutter shades as collateral.
 Unlawful Impersonation
- A Jumping Jack Contest — Strong Bad impersonates Pom Pom in order to steal the Jumping Jack Contest Trophy from Homestar.
- Homestar Ruiner — Strong Bad impersonates Homestar to enter the Race to the End of the Race.
- Donut Unto Others — Strong Bad impersonates a health inspector and assaults Homestar.
- Marzipan's Answering Machine — Among other things, Strong Bad has pretended to be a doctor and a police officer, both of which are illegal to impersonate.
- "Vandalism" redirects here. For the HRWiki blocking policy on vandalism, see HRWiki:Blocking Policy#Vandalism.
- Marshmallow's Last Stand — Strong Bad first tears off and then destroys Homestar's star.
- Email sibbie — Strong Bad destroys Homestar's radio.
- Email kids' book — Strong Bad is shown to have defaced "Everyone is Different" belonging to Strong Sad and also, in an Easter egg, "The Homestar Runner Enters the Strongest Man in the World Contest".
- 3 Times Halloween Funjob — Strong Bad, along with Strong Mad and The Cheat, egg and toilet paper The Stick and The King of Town's castle (the latter is not shown).
- Email lackey — It is shown that Strong Bad has vandalized Bubs' Concession Stand with graffiti, apparently quite some time before the events of the email.
- Strong Bad is in Jail Cartoon — Strong Bad and The Cheat try to blow up the back door of Bubs' Concession Stand in order to steal chocolate bars.
- Email lunch special — Strong Bad attempts to flood out Bubs' Concession Stand.
- That Time of Year — Strong Bad is shown to have defaced a book belonging to Cherry Greg.
- Email origins — Strong Bad sprays graffiti on Marzipan.
- Strong Bad is a Bad Guy — Strong Bad is seen spraypainting on a wall.
- Happy Hallow-day — Strong Bad and his posse have planned to "scandalize and vandalize" on Halloween, but can't do so without the protective cover of Halloween Night.
- DNA Evidence — Strong Bad breaks a hole in Bubs's green apple snow cone syrup bottle.
- Email slumber party — The games "Find the Load Bearer" and "Bed Axe" both involve property destruction.
- Email email thunder — Strong Bad destroys Homestar's computer with liberal amounts of Mountain Dew.
- Homestar Ruiner — Strong Bad decapitates, then burns, Marzipan's Homestar float.
- Strong Badia the Free — Strong Bad tricks the Cheat into destroying the device keeping him under house arrest.
- Baddest of the Bands — Strong Bad, described by Bubs, "scandalizes and vandalizes" The Stick with Coach Z toilet paper and coffee mug.
- sbemail206 — Strong Bad tapes over the two doors to Bubs' car, locking Bubs out of his car and Coach Z inside his "apratment"
- Record Store Day — Strong Bad destroys Strong Sad's Sloshy Vinyl Record.